Saturday, October 22, 2005

Question

ok. I have some questions and i decide to post them up.

haha.....

A friend once told me someone will come around your way and think u're the most beautiful person he's ever met - that person will be ur husband. I told him, i dont think that will ever happen. One of the reasons is because i'm not. The other reason is, if he says i am, he's lying. Not that i'm putting him down. But, me me....weird me would rather him telling me that yes, i'm not the most beautiful person he has ever met but still i'm the person he loves. I'm the one woman whom he loves despite my flaws... Unromantic? nevermind. As long as he is truthful to me can edi. Haha!

But, is it true? Do we think our future spouse / boyfriend (or girlfriend) as the most beautiful creature we've met? I don't know. But, personally, i dont think so.

So, comes this question.

DO i really love him so much? COZ i honestly don't think he's the most beautiful person i've ever met. He's not the most interesting person i've ever met.

I've met many many beautiful people. I know many many interesting people. I know many many funny people.

And, he doesn't top them all. So, do i love him? (following my friends argument)

And here comes another question....

I find someone else really beautiful. His heart and his soul so beautiful that is so attractive. I consider that beauty! The heart and the soul!! Does he top the 3 qualities i mentioned earlier? I donno la. But i know he's a beautiful person!

The question...Do i like him?

U decide......(i'm serious. What's ur opinion?)

Muahaha......

When i told another friend of what my friend's argument (as stated earlier), she said "yeah lor, my bf thinks i'm the prettiest girl he has ever met." hmmm.....so?? She has mentioned before that her bf is very cute and all that but i dont think she thinks of her bf as the most good-looking guy ever. hahaha

Is this a gender thingy?

How come we girls dont think of the one that we like as the most beautiful person but our guy friends think of their loved ones as the most beautiful person? hahaha

that's so weird...

anyone wanna lecture me on this? I'm quite interested to know...hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home