Tuesday, October 11, 2005

...

Rite now, i'm just so dead tired.

but, i have to let this out :

Lord, you know how i feel exactly. ONLY u know! No one else does! No one!! No one will understand....ANd, i don't blame them coz i know that people who has heard of these issues do want to care and actually want to help me out. But, haha....they can't understand as much as you do. No one does. No one has the slightest clue as to what on earth is going on.

I sound serious. Now, am I?

Honestly, i tell you....

I am so confused. I don't know what my heart is feeling. I'm sure we all have been there before rite. U don't know what ur heart is telling you. AND, it sux!! and it hurts....it hurts so much. I will not elaborate too much. But, it hurts....Aih....It's painful!

But, i believe with all my heart...time and time again, God has proven Himself to be true to all that He has said!! He has never left me nor forsaken me! He will never!! i have experienced it before! :)

God will do all the necessary things needed to make sure that i am fine and that all will be fine!! By human terms not fine oso nvm...all i expect and want God to do, above my struggle is that at the end of the day, i be the person God wants me to be! I have prayed for prunning at the beginning of this semester.Now, that explains a bit as to why i am having stuggles after struggles...but, yes...bring me closer to You...bring me closer to who You wants me to be....bring me closer to do the things You want me to do....Bring me Closer!!!

Other than that, i am fine....

I dowan to bluff oso...
Of course, i oso wish that God will give me the other desires of my heart....But, all in God's hands...
Whatever!
I allign my will according to Yours!!!

God, u be there!!!Stay close....

3 Comments:

At 11:55 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

yeah, i think so too....hahah
word verification. but, quite sian rite? everytime wanna comment must verify wan! idiot...

coz munonn say he knows about the change of address...hmmm....i wonder how...nvm. i do intend for him to know anyway! :)

 
At 8:26 am , Blogger imissw said...

hey, u left a comment on me blog lah. from there, i went to yr profile page and got yr new blog add la!

u know, people who read yr comment on me blog can do the same oso...

 
At 1:51 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

aih, really ar? sianz man...den, what shd i do? hahaha...

bleah...blur betul lar me...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home