Monday, October 03, 2005

Restful and thoughtful

Today was quite a restful day.

Last nite was not suppose to end the way it did. I guess, when one person touches the sensitive section of ur life, I really can't help but to shed tears. I don't like crying in front of people. Be it a guy or a girl. It not only puts me in a very awkward position but the one who "makes" me cry do not know what to do as well. Haha. But, it was good. Coz it brought me back to thinking of those sensitive things again.

I spent quite some time with Pei Yun - my housemate.
Was studying with her.

I prepared lunch for the both of us and den Lilian's dad and mom came over. Woah! Scary man i tell u. To have ur ministry leaders parents come over without them around, u just dont know how to host them. AND, i was cooking!!! Aunty was very nice...she's very smiley! Uncle was a bit scary. (And, it's a bit weird to call them aunty and uncle because i would usually call Lilian and Bernard aunty and uncle since they are my parent's age) Anyway, uncle stood beside me and watch me cook! Now, that is really weird. Den, out of nowhere he asks me "Where are u from?" I told him i'm from Malaysia. He then said "Oh, most Malaysian girls can cook." WHAT???

Anyway, we had lunch and den watch "Meet the Parents" Hah! Didn't i say it was a restful day? haha.....it was good la. It's been quite some time since i last watched any movie...Altho i'm no movie or tv addict, it's nice to be entertained by them. I like watching them - relaxing!! :) :)

Studied the rest of the day....
Yeah, rest but oso must study lar...cannot just rest!

So, anyway...me and Pei Yun...
When we were having dinner, we were just talking on how we've been doing. And i told her what was the confusion all about during the mid-term break. Funny how i never told anyone what the confusion was all about and yet was comfortable in letting her know. haha...yeap yeap yeap. No one knows about the confusion. But, i'm ok now. As in, it was just telling her how i was doing.

I'm looking forward to see what God is gonna do. I will laugh on the day i look back and see how God has worked.

I was thinking about something today. And yeah....i'm learning to trust and have complete faith!! Not easy, esp looking at how things are going on. But....God will strengthen me hor!

Anyway, gonna be quite a long week ahead. I pray that God will grant me extra portion of joy, faith, strength, diligence, obedience, wisdom....
Pray with me yeah....

:D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home