Tuesday, September 27, 2005

21st Birthday

Well, U guys know i was back in KL. Many things happened. I will break it into 2 parts...

Tis post esp for my birthday. The other for other stuff lar har!

So, yes....I was back in KL for my birthday. NO! I didn't go back esp for my birthday. It was term break. It was short but wanted to be back home with family and friends. And to celebrate my birthday too lar! I skipped Friday class. NUS is weird. They give holidays oni 4 days!! and so, our accademic week suppose to start on friday. ANd friday i have 2 classes. 1 tutorial and 1 lecture. Decided to skip those classes because i don't want to be on the train on my birthday which was on Thursday 22, Sept. That would be a miserable thing for me. ANd to support my friend (yes, u jon!) in watching his (first?) Footstool Directorial work. AND of course to spend more time back home with family!


We're the bride that's running away... Posted by Picasa

hmm......

There was a lot of work to be done - projects and projects...So, i brought my work back to KL. WAH! What a holiday rite? So, i was enticipating a lot of work kind of holiday. But, it didn't turn out that way. I still did my readings tho! Just didnt touch on my projects oni. I guess, God wanted me to rest! I think its important to rest. Like Eunice said, Life's not gonna stop for u. U just gotta DO IT. And, i think God wanted me to enjoy my break and give me rest. Not from responsibility - studying is my responsibility as a student. But to not push myself too much but take time to rest. And there were issues that God wanted me to confront and settle with HIM. So, yes...my time back home was spent with Family and God mainly! So, it was good!....It was a good break because being away from busy Singapore is good rite? Not that KL is very much less busy...but I was feeling less stressed. :p

So...anyway.....

Birthday!!!

I was rather down and confused and depressed when i was back. With all the struggles and all that sort of thing - so, i was sad and confused and depressed.

Birthday.....

Went out with Wei Loon and Mei Jin for supper....Loon picked me up (it's so nice to be driven) and den pick mei jin up and we decide to go to Sg. Long to have supper since we gotta send Mei Jin back to hostel...Had a good time. Got my first bday pressie from Mei Jin and Chun Kit.

WengYan wished me on wednesday nite....at bout 10 plus. Hmm...a bit too early lor! I found out later she thought my birthday was on wednesday!!! MY BEST FRIEND!!!! But, at that time, i was happy to receive the sms lar!!

Jon msged me!! Wow! THAT was a suprise...So touched! Haha

Shelby called and say me Birthday song! Yay!! SOOOO touched!!

Then, MOM msged me!! haha....that was so funny and so sweet of her.

Then, my phone got a bit flooded with smses la....But, none from church mates...So sad!

Anyway, send Mei Jin back home and den we (me and Loon) went back and called Chee Keat. We picked him up and went for supper! 2nd round! Haha....I had Ramli burger Special... how special? with eggs and CHEESE!! WAAAHHH...craziness....Anyway, it is really great to see Chee Keat again. Aiyah, never change. Still as good looking as he used to be. Haha.....It's great to meet him again coz we haven't seen each other for about 3 years already! Wah...time flies eh!!

Then, Loon sent me home and we had a nice nice long chat!!! It's been a long time since we had that sort of LOONG chat rite??Thanks man for that looong chat.
And u know what? I miss bryan and Kin Aik!! I do!!!!
Went home and chatted with Jee Leng a bit. Slept about 4am.

THursday came....yay! My birthday.
BOO....nothing special. woke up to yin ngai's bday msg. Den, nothing else! Wah...A completely depressing day. I am celebrating my 21st birthday in my parent's office doing my reading!!! How sad can that be?! So, i talk to Su and i ask him, wanna go out tonite? Man!!! On my birthday, i have to invite ppl out so that i dont feel so miserable at home crying thinking that no one remembers my birthday!!!!! Haha....i was a bit better after that coz i try telling myself it doesnt matter!! ANyway, was out with Su and yueen San...and yes, we did funny things. Will post pictures later....We were at Salvation and Evangel and i saw a very interesting BIBLE. It's a parallel bible with 4 versions!!! RSV, KJV, NLT, NASB. wow...Craziness!!! hinted to su to buy that for me! Hahah.....

Anyway, den we headed for KFC. Good time just talking!!!


Happy birthday to me at KFC with Su+San=SuSan... Posted by Picasa

Went home....tired coz i think i slept late the nite before. So, slept really early. 11 plus and I was already on my bed! Den, Jeeleng comes and say "Happy Birthday Jie" and den, i fell asleep....Den, JeeLeng comes into the room and woke me up! "JIE, Wake up!! See who is here!!" Wah....give me heart attack meh! I edi asleep wan leh. So, i woke up really scared of what kind of suprise there would be....and yet, a bit blur on the things that were going on. Den, i see Aliza and Timothy! wow....wat a suprise....So nice. We chatted....and chatted but not for long coz i was really really blur. So, learn ur lesson. Don't talk serious stuff with JeeLee when she's already asleep and not completely awake and esp so when she's tired! haha...But, it was a nice suprise. they were suppose to meet up with Su and Yueensan and we all have supper together but i donno what happened and they didnt turn up. Miscommunication. So, they had to come to the house. Hahah....But, it was very sweet of u guys!!! Thanks man!!! And thanks Su for arranging it all....and giving directions to me home. It's been a tremendous long time since tim last came to my house. haha

So, i went to sleep....

but, i must include this too....i was not disappointed in 1 aspect. My other best friend, Kin Aik, remembered my birthday!!!!

So...friday came....aih...boring day!! Nothing much about birthdays....Altho it was the Malaysian Idol finals and yes, i voted for Daniel! Our 2nd Malaysian IDol!!! woohoo....And Mun Onn, I do not have 3 good reasons for voting for him..I only have 1. U know what it is!

Den, saturday came...nothing special too....until NITE!

So, there was a suprise party! I knew there was a party but did not want to put my hopes up high. I knew if there was to be a party and my friends were invited, church fellas will be invited. and yeah, they didnt really hide! Haha....so, yes...i saw them before they could jump out of their hiding place with their "SUPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" and well, i saw my teacher sitting somewhere nearby. I ran to her! Honestly, that was a bigger suprise!! Doesnt mean that i dont appreciate the suprise guys! I do...but i knew!! hehehe.....I know i can count on u guys to do things like that la. VERY VERY honestly, no matter how much suprises i got from other ppl and not so much from u guys, it was U GUYS - fellow Life Chapel-ians that made my day sooooo special and i love u guys! I even brought back the pressies u gave me to Singapore!!

yes, seeing boon khoon and my F6 friends were a big suprise coz i didnt expect my sister to go contacting u guys! And i actually tot boon khoon was in Korea!!! And so many whom i do not keep in touch with anymore. So, yes...suprise.

Suprised to see Ms. Yeo, Mr. and Mrs. Wong (Church elder) , all the other uncles and aunties from church....Suprised to see Pn. Ooi!! My favourite secondary school teacher!!! When i saw her, i ran to hug her. She did likewise! Haha...like some hindi movie. haha...Suprised to see David. Stupid fella never tell me he's back in KL!!! But, thanks for even coming! :D

Super suprised....

REAlly appreciate all the effort by mom and Jee Leng.
Really appreciate u all for coming.

Yeah yeah yeah....

I got pushed into the pool. I told u guys I can't swim yet u guys weren't very nice! Samuel, the squeeze on the shoulder edi told me before hand that u were gonna throw me into the pool! U better be grateful i didnt push u down along with me. I wanted to! But, yeah....u were having LEATHER shoes!!! Josh got a scratch from me...and had his back full of cream. Yeah, the minute i got out of the pool, Dinah and May squashed cake onto my face!! how nice of them!!

overAll...it was a very much appreciated birthday!!!

thank u ppl!!!

ANd nope, i didn't get any key. No need for that!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home