Saturday, September 10, 2005

Great no matter what! :D

My roommate destroyed the toilet door. That was how i was awaken. I was nicely sleeping and den she went into the toilet and it was so noisy coz she was having difficulty closing the door. And when i open my eyes, i saw the door ON her! Aiyoh....how on earth did the door came out? it's a sliding door. I have been living here longer than she has and i have not taken the door out of its place before. Talk about being gentle!! Haha....But i was too sleepy to wake up to put the door back. So, i mumbled to her "Just try to lock the door can edi. I will fix it back later." I didn't know the entire door came out! But, ok..she locked it and bathed and did her stuff...

When I woke up and saw the condition of it, all i can do was shake my head in disbelief.
So, I be the hero of the day and safe our lives by putting the door back. Man, the door is so heavy lor!!! ISSSHHhhhh....Haha....anyway, it's fixed now!!

Den I went downstairs to say my goodmornings and my hellos to the worship band and also to the household girls...In the end, we celebrated Jing Jing's birthday. We realised that she will be away on the Navigators staff retreat for 1 week and on a personal retreat the week after that. So, will not be seeing her for 2 weeks and will miss her bday! So, Gloria and PeiYun rushed out to get the cake while I just make sure she stays in the house and do not leave.

We played a trick on her. Haha....pretending as if they were celebrating my birthday! Haha....She was a bit embarrased but in the end, I'm quite sure she was happy that we celebrated her birthday. We had some time of sharing. ASking her what are her plans like...talk a bit....Then, after that we prayed for her.

I have trully been so blessed by God. You know, I find that with Lilian away, theres not many people I can find a place to confide in. I know many many people care and are interested in my life and knowing what are the things that i am facing and want to help me in my troubles. Too many people make me feel that they only want to care because they want to help me out of my troubles. They are not there to offer a listening ear and to comfort. Empahty?? I feel they just want to offer me a solution. I feel that many people just want to make sure that whatever I do, I am doing fine. There's no room for taking my time in getting out of it. I mean, of course I want to get out of it ASAP but sometimes when I get out of things too fast, I feel I'm forced to get out of it. I want to walk slowly with the Lord and let HIM take me out of whatever situation i am in a slower pace. I want to be able to absorb more. But i feel people rushing me too much. Other than Lilian, Jing Jing is the other person who makes me feel that she's interested in my life not because she wants to force me out of whatever situation i am in. But because she cares and sincerely cares. She offers a listening ear and a comfort. She shows me that she herself is human and she cannot help me but can only offer whatever she has gone through. If the problem that i am facing is something that she does not know what to do, she will ask me to refer to someone else and she will pray for me. Ya lor....She doesn't need to tell me she loves me (altho she has done so) but I know she does! It is through all her actions. Although it has been only a short while of getting to know her much better, but she has been an angel to me!! I really feel loved by her. Maybe I am too choosy, maybe I have too much expectations but I feel really loved by very few people and I treasure these people A LOT!!! And I truly thank the Lord for Jing Jing....

God has been good...No doubt about it!!!

I was just worshipping the Lord this morning with a song. And i shall share it with u!
The splendour of the King, clother in majesty,
Let all the earth rejoice, all the earth rejoice,
He wraps Himself in light, and darkness tries to hide,
And trembles at His voice, trembles at His voice.

How great is our God, sing with me,
How great is our God, all will see,
How great, how great is our God.

Age to age He stands, and time is in His hands,
Beginning and the end, beginning and the end.
The Godhead, three in one : Father, Spirit, Son,
The Lion and the Lamb,the Lion and the Lamb.

:D

Truly, God is great!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home