Saturday, September 10, 2005

Thank You, again!!

Today I woke up just in time to go to school for my EL2101 tutorial. Dr. Ho Chee Lick!! He's such an interesting man. Really!! Formed my project group edi. I'm together with Delia. She's so pretty and sweet! :D

Went for my EL2102 lecture. Man, I hate phonetics!! I like Dr. Tara Mohanan. She's nice! But, I just can't stand lectures. Wah...can u imagine we have to define why certain words sound differently and what are the PRINCIPLES behind the way words sounds. Its crazy!! I almost fell asleep today because Janice was not around and Michelle. They two make me enjoy EL2102 more! At least we laugh at the way different ppl pronounce words differently! :D I donno what happened to Michelle but Janice told me she went to see the doc!! Wonder how is she doing?!

Had an interesting day!

Interesting because I wasn't feeling too happy.
I am often fasinated when i am unhappy but yet, throughout the day, I also experience things that make me happy.
Ok, i am confused. I donno whether i am happy or not.

I had a good time talking to Jocelyn today. I donno why but I told her the things that were in my mind. I guess, i felt a little unhappy today because there were lotsa thoughts in my mind but nowhere - no avenue to spit it out. That is not entirely true as well. I just realised today that I've been feeling like this for the past few days liao...But, somehow the comfort of knowing that it is all in the Lord's hands and knowing that God is in control brings joy to me. I know it sounds weird but really!! There is nothing that i am facing that is too big for the Lord to handle. There is nothing to difficult that the Lord can't do anything about. AND the best thing is that it's not only taken care of but I know that the Lord loves me and wants the best for me.

At times, yes....I have to admit it, I do feel a bit lost. I do feel that I have no one, no human, no physical being for me to dump all my feelings to. Not that I don't trust. I just feel I want to keep them for myself because no one really really cares. I know this is not entirely correct to say as well, but what can that person do for me if (s)he knows about what I am going through? Ok, you can pray for me! So, and I haven't deprived ppl of praying for me! But, I just like to go through things with the Lord personally! There are times when i wish i can speak to someone. But, no name comes to mind. I can only think of family and 2 very special friend back home. And there is someone else too. However, I somehow feel that I can't say anything! Hmmm...and because of that, it was very interesting that God put Jocelyn at the place she was at and made our paths to cross! It was indeed very comforting to hear again someone say to me, "You're not alone in this!" I basically dont hear this said to me anymore...

Yes, the Lord is working! There are a lot of things that I've been hearing. And i truly thank the Lord for being so real and so loving! Thank You for reaching out to me!! Thank you for understanding and speaking comfort and hope to me!

Like I said, it's normal to be unhappy when I face trials and suffering and pain. But, in all of it, I know that the Lord is speaking to me and I know that He cares!! I know He loves!! AND even through all these trials and suffering, I find JOY in them all!!! Because I know the Lord is good!!! :D No matter how tough the road may seem ahead of me, it CANNOT be so tough that i cannot ride on them. The Lord will help me drive through it. There will come times when my tyre will be punctured!! But, I am not worried. I've got to pump air into my tyres!!!

Haha...funny analogy but yes!! I know the Lords with me and He loves me and He only wants the best for me. And i have complete faith and trust that HE wants that for each and every of his Child!! So, take courage and comfort in knowing that the Lord will not leave you alone!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home