Friday, August 26, 2005

Great day!!

It's late and I am sitting in the living room listening to Boyz2Men's End of the Road and trying to complete an essay that is due earlier. Beverly and Gloria is not too far away from me. They're on the dining table finishing their respective projects. My pathetic 2 page essay is nothing compared to what they are doing.

I really thank God for today. I slept really late last nite trying to finish up the readings that i am suppose to finish. I slept only at 3 plus close to 4am. And woke up at 730 to go to school for Quiet Time. Knowing that today is the craziest day in the entire week, i prayed and asked God for abundant strength and abundant joy! I need it. With only close to 4 hours of sleep and a 8 hour day today, i just know that I will die!! I am not gonna enjoy today because I will be so tired and will be so sleepy during class. So, i prayed "God, please grant me abundant strength and abundant joy. Not just strength for the day but abundantly that i may SHINE forth for you even through physical tiredness". And i went for my 1st class - EL2101 - Structure of Sentences and Meanings by Dr. Ho Chee Lick. He is a very interesting and funny lecturer. Definitely one of my favourites. But, i was so sleepy during his lecture that i actually closed my eyes and pretend to be listening with nods along the way. So, i prayed again...Oh no Lord, i dowan to fall asleep. ALL this technical things is just putting me to sleep. So, we had a break and amazingly, after the break i wasn't sleepy anymore. I was able to stay awake and absorb all that the proff was saying. From then onwards i went for classes after classes and amazingly, i wasn't even tired. In fact, i was very energetic. I went to lectures smiling and happily going for classes. All full of energy!! I was sooo suprised that i was so alive at the end of the day. Coz, i went for SN2234 - Gender and Female position in South Asia- and i was not sleepy. Most of the time, I will be dead at that class. I will be soooo sleepy that I won't be able to pay attention although i will sit in the first few front rows in the Lecture theatre. But amazingly, this time...i didn't sleep lor. In fact, i wasn't even sleepy. I was awake for the lecture!!! Which is a real amazement to me!!! Now, you people out there who knows that i am a sleepy pig, this is SOMETHING rite??? Yeah, and for all that i really thank the Lord!!

I came back after my lecture and swept the floors of the hall and den went to bed. In as much as the Lord granted me strength, i was tired and He knows i need to rest as well...So, i went to bed for 1 hour and den i got up, went down for dinner. And den, Julia asks me to sit in for their staff meeting. Aparently, no one informed the exco to be there. So, no exco members were there. See, there was an agreement that whenever there's a staff meeting, at least one of the exco members should be there. So, i sat in. But, not too long after that, mr.president arrives.

Half way through the meeting, i got a call from Grace but didnt answer the call coz i was in the meeting wert! Den, beverly calls....so, i tot donno what happen. So, i talked to bev only to find out that grace is sick!! So, i talked to Beverly and called Grace and decided to bring Grace to see the doctor!

Came back and was doing stuff until now lor....

A few thought in my mind....

I know we are close but somehow i feel some kind of resistance towards me. You don't like me issit? What is it that you're against me of? Are you jealous? Are you angry? I don't know but please do not treat me like that.

I saw you at Fong Seng just now. While i was walking back from sending Grace to the doctor. I think you just had your cg. Good to see you. I didn't say hie. coz i saw u were with your cg mates and so, i tot, dowan to disturb lar...Wished you looked my way!!!

I don't know what is wrong with us as well. I sense coldness. I hope i am wrong and hope that i am too sensitive but i somehow seem to get the idea that you are cold. I dont like it. I know you know that there are some issues about us that i am still thinking about. But, why the sudden coldness? Didn't we talked about it and all was fine. Was it temporal?? Was it all an act? I donno and i wont know until you explain. I don't have the guts to ask you what is wrong neither have i the guts to write you an email. I so want to know what is the matter. Ahh...maybe i should just wait for you to open up and say something!! and i dowan to lie, but it hurts. You know what happened a few months ago when someone close to me suddenly gave me a cold shoulder and you know what, in as much as i have forgiven that person and we have already reconciled, i am still hurt! And it hurts tis time as well. Because i do not know what happened and now suddenly, a cold shoulder.Let's face it, no one likes to be given a cold shoulder.I can still accept it but maybe you can explain? Maybe we should talk about what happened. I dowan it to jeopardise our relationship - be it working or not.

Anyway, it's all in the Lord's hands and like i mentioned to someone dear as well, I will pray about all this issues....it's important to leave all burdens and worries into His hands!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home