Thursday, August 18, 2005

UDS

I am dead tired today. I slept quite late last nite. Not very late but quite. I was a bit emo last nite as i went to bed. I have no idea why but its probably because i was talking to Adelene and was thinking of what she is going through! Ah, I will not comment about it here. And, i was listening to the song that Jon wrote for Chuen. I know i dont know Chuen very well neither have i known him for very long. It was only 1 Ipoh trip lor. Although it's only been 1 Ipoh trip and mebbe mamak ONCE, still i kinda miss u. And i can imagine how Jon's feeling, how Kat's feeling, how Arvind's feeling, how ur family is feeling or how ur church friends are feeling. Chuen will probably never read this but i want to say that it was nice meeting you and knowing you. When Jon asked whether wanna go to Ipoh, I almost said no. Because I know that he's going with u guys and i will feel really awkward because i don't even know anyone of u. What for i go rite? And, not to make matters worse but some people do not portray u as a very nice person. But, meeting you was really my pleasure!! U are such a nice person!! And the way you showed respect and hospitality was really very impressive! How u made the effort to make me feel welcomed. Thanks a million Chuen. And, like i said, it is my privilege to have met and known u!!

I slept on the sofa last nite....was charging my phone and wanted to wake up early so decided to stay in the hall...didnt had a good nite rest obviously! But still had to wake up early to go for QT tis morning in YIH. And den, went for class. Was suppose to meet PeiPei but she couldn't make it. So, went and had lunch with HuiLi instead and went to her room...Den, went for lect and den went for UDS.

Now, UDS was quite cool! Meeting ppl from CCC and VCF was nice!! Something happened.
Saw him. Ah! -no comment-
Met Karen and she said she wanted to go to toilet. I went into the hall. Then, when i came back out, i didnt see her liao. I felt horrible! I was about to cry edi. How can i leave her!! I am so horrible!!! And i tried calling her so many times....went out and look for her....did so many things but couldn't find her. Felt really bad. Den, worship start liao....Edgar comes and tell me i've been volunteered to pray. I was so shock i think i grabbed his arm too hard edi. I'm scared lar. Ask me to speak or pray or do anything infront of a big crowd, i get scared. U ask me to sing, ask me to act, ask me to conduct, ask me to mime, i can!! No problem!! And please lor, need to tell me earlier mar. Last minute stuff freak me out wan lor! And, about karen. I really learn to let God take control of situation. I learn to let God has HIS way and HIS plan!! His perfect plan!

And as for edgar asking me to pray, i almost slap myself over it. Again and again, i let how i think about myself and how much i think i can do get in the way of my service for the Lord!! I am so sorry, Lord. Its just that i am so afraid that i think my stupid heartbeat will take over my ears from listening to You!! there and then, i asked God for His forgiveness as well....i cannot be like this!! I cannot let myself get in God's way!!! SOrry Lord!! Sorry Lord....

But, when we broke up in groups to pray, i prayed so hard my head started to ache as well. haha! So, my heartbeat didnt take over my ears!! Haha....

All in all, it was good listening to God speak to us what He has in HIS heart for NUS. It was good to hear what God has to say to NUS Christians through Proff Benny Tan! It was good being ministered to.

Lord, right now 1 question came to mind. Do u mind me being a slow learner???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home