Saturday, August 13, 2005

Freshmen Welcome Party

Today was the freshmen welcome party and it was good. But i now feel i'm close to dead. Julia said she thinks i've been going on 5th gear and moving on and on and she thinks i'm beyond tired. Haha!

Yes? No? I donno.

Honestly, I don't think i have been doing much.

But today, i dont deny that i am very tired. In fact i was very tired yesterday. Last nite, i could only tahan until 3am. After that, i decided to go to bed. I cannot stand it liao....too tired liao. I need to sleep...plus, this morning i had a 10am class and i was having a tremendously bad headache that i am suspecting that it was a minor migrane. Not too sure. Anyway, i said goodnite to Gloria and went up to bed. Went to my room and saw Karina sleeping. She kinda slept into my "territory " and well, i decided to sleep downstairs at the sofa. So, ok lor.... slept at the sofa. Wahlau, my head was killing me man. I couldn't sleep and it was so frustrating because here i am tired and dying of headache and i really really need sleep and i can't sleep! Wah paing!!! How FUN can that be?!!!!

So, i didn't sleep throughout the nite. Wah lau! I was sure going to die this morning. I knew it.

So, i woke up...feeling all horrible. Eyes could barely open....I was soooo tired....My head was spinning. My tummy was giving me a funny noice and a funny feeling. No, i was not hungry but i was feeling nauseous. Rite now, i dont feel so nauseous edi. I just feel there's this burning sensation in me...aduh. What is that all about man??!!

Anyway, i got up and went for class. Met Janice there. Been so long since i last saw her. As in, we met during the matric fair but that also wasn't very long only. haha...And it was nice attending classes together again. :D My lecturer is so funny lor. She's old and she reminds me of the teacher in the Mind Your Own Language series. haha....And i almost fell asleep during class....heheh. Anyway, during lecture, i felt like talking to JieYao...just to ask him how he is. Been wanting to ask him how he is especially after the exco meeting incident. So, took today as an opportunity to speak to him lor. Altho i was dead tired and i really really wanted to go back to sleep but i think it would be better for me to speak to him and show my love and care and ask him how he is doing. So, we met. Talked and Bro, i just wanna say that the pure reason why i asked u out was to ask how you have been. :D And i'm glad that u are ok! Hehe....

Met Jillian while we were having lunch and she came over to have lunch together with us. Was a great time catching up with her as well. I've been wanting to spend more time with her. Bonding and all...but never got the opportunity to do so. Glad God made our paths cross today. She was suppose to be meeting a friend after that but her friend called her last minute and cancelled the meeting while Jill was there with us. Wow! So, Jill had lunch with us and den, she and i walked to Bern's place where we're gonna cook. Half way walking, we bumped into Julia and she offered to drive us to bern's place. So, ok lor.

reached bern's place, immediately start work. Cut all the ingredients....Did all the preparation work for the fried rice that i was going to cook. Thanks Jing for boiling the rice this morning! (when i was at class)...so, i cooked. And it was so tiring coz the knife's in Bern's house is not all sharp. But it was so funny coz Jillian looked at the way i cooked and kept saying "waahh...waaahhh" hahah.....well, the reason is NOT because i cook well. U ask the NAV ppl who ate my horrible Fried Rice. They will tell u i cook horribly!!!! The reason why Jill was so amazed was probably because she rarely eat chinese food...hahah

ANYWAY, my arms are aching like crazy now because of the cooking. I fried 4 trays of rice....1 and a little more POT of rice cooker!!! MOMMY!!! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU??
I need my mommy to cook for me...and i need my daddy to massage for me!!!!

Haha....but all thanks goes to God. Coz quite a number of things didn't go as i would like to have gone with the fried rice but it all turn out well anyway. hehe....Sorry la nav ppl, i can't cook well. that's all i can offer!!

Anyway, darn tired.....
Physically tired.....
Arm aching....
Body not functioning really well....
i think i too tired liao....
body clock also gone crazy liao.....

But, thank You Lord for all that happened!!!!

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home