Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Run...Run...Run...

Run, Run, as fast as you can
You can't catch me
I'm the gingerbread man!

That's how i feel now. I feel i've been running so much...running from problems or emotional issue and not wanting to confront any of them..I mean, i know i still seem ok to some people...just been tired and yes, i've been tired. Emotional battle can be quite tiring. I dont like to admit this but i am battling inside me. Having an emotional battle. And i noticed it probably only 2 days ago when i pop the question to myself "why have i been so tired lately?" and i just try to think and think and think....and i yes, emotional battle do leave me tired and not-so-healthy thoughts do come to mind. Thoughts like "can i be lazy and sleep the whole day?" "can i sleep and not wake up?" yeah.

So far, only mommy and Su knows what is it i'm battling with. Not that i want to hide it from anyone of u close friends but i just dont want to admit it and i dont feel like telling anyone.

stress....stress...stress....

expectations that people have on me....

Run the way people expect you to
Be the person people want you to

When other people expect you to do something but the person involved is not reciprocating. Now, how difficult can that be??!!!

I'm not a person who easily gives up (or so i would like to think) but it's been so painful and so stressful and so tiring that i really dowan to continue....

Now, can i give up please??!!

1 Comments:

At 1:12 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure! Give it up! Stop running, stop hiding. Just let it be.

But never NEVER give up on being the person God wants you to be!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home