Sunday, July 31, 2005

Irritated

I know i shouldn't blog when I'm angry. But, can i blog when I'm irritated? I donno.

This whole dnd thingy is driving me up the wall. This week is gonna be crazy for me. Monday whole day i'm at meetings. Tuesday was suppose to bring the Fudan ppl out but looks like i won't be able to join them because of this dnd. On wed, there's a campus prayer. On Thursday, full dress rehersal. On Friday, packing stuff for dnd. On sat, A CLASH!!!! DND actual day and also FOP! Now, where do i go?

I must be there for the dnd. But, for the FOP i can miss. It's not for my benefit that i go for FOP. I mean, i really dont mind missing it. Since it's delirious and Hillsongs. I mean, i can alwiz get their cd or something. But, its a matter of bringing contacts there. Mebbe i gotta bring my contacts there on friday or sunday lor....sienz man!!! I get a bit bengang when things clashes and don't go the way it was planned.

Lord, please calm me down and help me not be so irritated with the planning committee....I'm like so bengang edi with what has been said and what has been done. Lord, help me to love even when it's so easy to be JUST angry! Lord, help me to be forgiving please. Lord, help me to be responsible. Lord, help me be a good ambassador for u please!!

INHALEE........

EXHALEEE......

Ok!

Let's talk about what made me happy this morning!

I was happy i was able to go to church and worship the Lord togehter. I was reading ACTS when i was preparing for worship and my heart gladden to know that I and the rest of the church ppl were doing wat the apostles of Jesus were doing. And it is really a privilege to be gathering together and remembering the Lord and just praying....Thank you Lord! I was just glad and happy by the mere fact that we can gather togehter to worship Him!! :D Thank you Lord for this privilege!!

I was happy to meet up with David. It's been some time already rite?! And i bought socks!!! Oh man!! How can i NOT be happy??!!! I was soooo happy. Coz it was TOE socks!!! Colourful ones summore....And i like to buy socks frm socksworld Malaysia but they dont have socksworld in Singapore. But, i was so happy to buy 3 socks for SGD10. I mean, the same socks would cost RM16 each pair. But i got 3 for S$10. Oh man!!! Thank u Lord!!!!

I was also vy happy when i got to buy a set of bingo for S$5.75. Wahseh....It's not for gambling of course!! It's for fun...Mebbe we can use for our nav nites....some activities....since got so many cards...hahahahah

and oh...when i was on the mrt, Julia smsed me and said that her house got dead moth. Yay!!! I know i sound like such a sick person. But, moths can be very beautiful (altho they look ugly to most people) and i can alwiz use that moth to make bookmarks or something!!! A butterfly would be ultimate!! But, a moth is just as good!!! Yay!!!

So many happy things yet at the end of day, i get a call and all the mess frm dnd is upon me!!
Nvm!! I'll pray and ask God to grant me peace and calmness.....and love.....

Esp when i need to lead sharing time tmr during exco meeting. Oh man!!!!

Not by might, not by strength but by YOUR spirit LORD!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home