Friday, July 15, 2005

Thanks....

Last nite was my last nite with the secondary school bunch of friends....the popular gang? Haha
As usual, i was the ONLY girl. I wish more were there but it's alrite. And....haha...the last time we hang out before i head back to Singapore this sunday nite. *sob sob* It was nice hanging out again. And yeah, i got all nostalgic after that.

It's a gang of a few guys and me. I know it sounds weird to be part of a gang where i'm the oni girl...but i guess, it's partly because i can tok wit them like no other girls can?? Haha...in the words of me friend, self praise is the ONLY praise! Haha....anyway, yeah.....been classmates wit them for many years...me buddy is there.....me ex is also there. But, last nite was just a few of us....And i wonder when is it that we can ALL gather again. Me ex is now in aussie....another friend is also there....me buddy in UK (but now back for hols) and me in NUS. ahh....When can we all gather? Those years back then was awesome... Don't blame me for reminiscing. They were all talking about it when we were mamaking....

Me and Kin Aik have gone through a lot....Friends often ask me, "why you never ever liked him wan?" and they continue on going bout his good qualities. I have no idea why i've never ever fallen for him and i mean it, no idea at all....we're friends and that's it. Oh well, mebbe more than friends but definitely not a bgr thing!! DEFINITE!!!! Just buddies la.....He's been there for me when i need someone...he knows what to say and knows when to shut up and shut ppl up too. He'll never read this but he really gotta stop "protecting" me. I'm fine with all those teasing and stuff la.....Don't need to tell them to shut up. I couldn't be bothered bout what ppl say rite?? Haha......But yeah, friends....and i appreciate what we have - to the max! But, that's where we end - as friends!!! And i'm glad i have friends like this. Friends who care but we both never and will NOT ever have feelings for each other. Isn't that just great?? We can care for each other without worrying whether he likes me or whether i like him anot..... :)

I went to school today - ALONE!! Hmmpphh.....Kin Aik was busy.

Had a good time chatting with me beloved teachers.....
But, i'm sad and worried....Pn. Ooi looks so tired and actually, more than tired. She look...hmm... Sad? I donno....but i hope she's alrite....It's tough being a teacher and she gotta care for so many fellas and there's so much politics involve in school.....with her own family also. I feel for her....She's in her 40s...Yet, ever so beautiful!! but her kids are only in their primary school...wahseh, long way to go!! Now people, u see why i wanna get married early?!!!

hehehe........

anyway, yeah....worried for her...hope all is alrite with her....Will have to pray for her. :)

After that, me and sis went to Midvalley....Long time never spend sister n sister time edi...it was good....hehehe.....wanted to watch War of the Worlds ( yun fan la chris n shelby) but, tak jadi because line too long edi...But, luckily we didnt watch because a friend called last minute and ask where i was...i said "i'm in midvalley la" and she said..."really??? so am i." so, she came looking for me and we had a drink.....at least, i see her a last time b4 i go off....

About going back, yeah...a bit the sad lor.....But, i know it'll be alrite....I'll be fine...there's lotsa stuff to do oso mer......plus, been lotsa funny things happening. Seeish....Run away?? No. Not run away....Just, GO!! hahaha....sometimes, absence itself will settle the problem rite?? haha....But, no worries la....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home