Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Journeys...

Yesterday i was out with my cousin....Went to 1U to watch The Final Cut at GSC. Wanted to watch Initial D (esp after someONE recommended it! :)) but because my cousin wanted to watch at GSC, they were not showing Initial D there. So, ok lor....watch Final Cut. The movie was ok la. But we kinda had the whole cinema for us only. But here comes the sucky part. Someone was seating on our seat - oh wait, not someone. Infact, there were 2 fellas on 1 seat. How disgusting can that be. And yeah, you could prolly guess - it's a couple! Darn!!!Just so irritating....So, my cousin suggested that we sit behind them. I didn't want to coz aiyah...whatever they do later we can see everything. Kacau oni. But den, if sit in front of them, later too near the screen edi. I was a bit pissed - wanted to go over and tell them to behave or Move it!! It's our place! But, ahh....i just kept quiet. Dowan to offend ppl.

But i MUST mention this....

When me and my cousin reached 1U, the funniest thing happened.

After getting off the escalator, we turn to take a curve to go towards the escalator. So, we were facing MANY ppl. Basically, people were walking towards our direction too...probably coz they wanna get to the escalators too? So, yeah...picture this...Many people walking towards us. And me and my cousin were happily walking. Then, all of a sudden...out of the blue....i started to feel a bit dizzy....and then, my ankle gave way....BADAMMBUMMM. I am lying on the floor rubbing my ankle. My cousin was still in suprise. What happen lar? Are u ok?? I was on the floor and feeling the need to feed my ego, i went "yeah yeah, i'm fine." Padahal, Sakit until i behtahan edi... I try to stand up. My cousin wasn't too sure of my move. "You can walk anot?" Can can...No Problem...So, i stood up....took two steps and i was sure that i CAN'T walk anymore!! Luckily there's this bench where i fell. So, took a seat. Sat down for 5 minutes rubbing the pain away while my wonderful cousin roll in laughter beside me!! Hmmpphh....Not funny at all... Here i am in tremendous pain and my cousin is nicely laughing her head off.

The pain was bad....it was horrible....I have a very bad right ankle...All those years of running, Netball, captain ball, copa iba....Alwiz sprain in.....So, it is a very bad ankle...but i didnt even strain my ankle yesterday...i was just walking nicely.....donno what happened...Can't explain the dizziness too....I've never fell and not been able to walk after that. It was painful....The minute i think i can walk, i told my cousin...ok, lets get out of sight ASAP. haha....

So, i limped all the way.....went to buy movie tickets la...had lunch....do stuff la...

But was darn pain man....

(Edit : Another amazing thing happened yesterday. Well, I can't get off Burger King. So, me and my cousin went to Burger King for lunch and guess what? They ran out of beef!!! So, takde beef burgers....NO whoopers.....No Cheese Mushroom...Ahh...sad...But, U've never heard of things like this before rite? Burger King in 1U ran out of beef yesterday.....:O)

Pity my cousin oso. I think she wanted to jalan jalan more but since she saw me limping like that edi, she decide to leave early....But, haha....I told her...Can wan....So, we didnt leave right after the movie la..we jalan jalan a bit....walk here and there.....woooh! All the while...pain pain...But, nvm la. It's not ALWIZ that i'm back in KL and not alwiz dat i get time to spend with my cousin - just the two of us!! As we were walking....we went to speedy and my cousin picked up this dvd and exclaim " Ahh...Sepet!! I haven't watch yet :( " And i told her...ah, i saw CHicken King when i was in Ipoh!! Yeah, i did...we all did!!! Why we didn't take a pic ar?? Aiseh...wasted!!!Chicken King...Sepet...yun fan...hahahah

So, after walking for some time, we decided to head to giant to get snacks....Oh! b4 we left 1U, i took a picture of the place of "accident"...hahah

The misfortune!!! :( Posted by Picasa

....den, went back to her place....watched tv while had our snacks / dinner. Waited for her sister aka my older cousin to come back. She's pregnant....Yay...i got another nephew coming... yay!!! Can play...hahah
So...she came back...chatted a bit....Den, felt a bit tired edi...So, left. But, a friend msged earlier in the afternoon - things were not too good.So, i thought - since i'm in PJ i might as well drop by and see whether she needs to talk anot...So, i went over to her place...chatted...talked la...Well, she alwiz drop by my place to talk too...so, i tot...a tiny favor in return!!! But, its alwiz good to have friends around who are willing to pinjam u their ears rite? Thanks Ngai!!!

Den, in much agony now....i drove home....

Reached home...daddy sounded me out of concern. Say la..i never take care of myself la...in pain summore go out la...blah blah blah....But, nvm...he rubbed for me...wah!! SAKIT.....

Later, going out for lunch with YueenSan and WengYan. But, Wengyan's driving!! Hehehe....I want to...coz if not...donno when oni can have lunch tog - we crazy bunch of ppl...hahah...Den again, San's a bit decent...we're just a little less than her...hahahah

1 Comments:

At 5:11 pm , Blogger misslene said...

Dear friend, hope ur ankle's wound heal soon... and u wont be in pain no more... will pray for u...
C u later! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home