Tuesday, June 28, 2005

mixed...

I know i know....I've been missing for some time already. Happening lar me!!! Haha....Ok well, that's not the real reason. Been pretty tired and lazy. So, didn't took the effort to blog. It's been heck of a few days....

it's either out till late nites or just being OUT!

Ok well...there's been a bit of a mix feelings around lately. Agghh...hate it when i get into that mood. Mix feelings. What can i explain? Will ppl understand? No they don't.

I had friends coming up to KL from Singapore. I donno to be excited anot. I was. But.....bleah! I was excited to show them around...to bring them out...do somethings that Malaysians do, eat things that Malaysians do....But, their coming over means that my going back to Singapore is near. So, yes i want them to come and i can bring them around. But, no i dowan them to come coz it means i gotta go back earlier to Singapore. So, there you go! MIXED!!

They came and yes, i agree with ALL my friends. I was an awful host. I don't know what was wrong. Apart for my mixed feelings, i sensed that something was weird with them. It was like as if they wanna tell me something but dare not say anything....something was lingering but no one said anything. And well, i would usually ask what is wrong and what's the matter. But, i myself was feeling, you know, MIXED. So, i didnt do anything. Pretended that nothing was wrong. Took them for a bit of an adventure. We slept oni at 7am?! yeah....so, yes was pretty tiring.

I took them to KLCC. Stupid me, drove there. So, u can imagine how much i paid for parking! Darn!! Shopping was good. A&W was good for them. got Dunkin Donuts too. Things that are missing in Singapore. I wonder why?! How can they deprive their citizens of such good food???

Saturday nite. I really want to bring them to church. Meet the crazy and noisy friends that i hang out with. (NOTE: i am only noisy because of the ppl i mix with. And NOT the other way round.) But, on the other hand, this would be the last sunday that Shelby, LiYee and Topher will be around. Aghh!!! I hate that. We alwiz have our SUNDAY activity. We ALWIZ. And not only this will be the last sunday for us to do that. I have friends around. Now, how irritating can that be. By NO means i'm saying that my friends were troublesome!! They're not!! But, agghh...why all at the same time??!! WHY WHY WHY???? What to do?? I DONNO....

I've been a sulky baby these few days....sulking everyday and telling myself : i dowan to go back to Singapore. I know i was called there. I know it!! But...but...but....AAAGGGHHH. I dowan!!!

It's not that i want to say anything. But, you know la what i mean....it's different. Different lifestyl. Different thinking. Different priorities. Different jokes. Different way of handling things. Just Different!!

Rite now, i'm listening to Aerosmith's I Don't Want To Miss A Thing. Some of you know what that song means to me. Now....it's just the appropriate song for the appropriate mood. I dowan to miss a thing here!! Nothing!!! But, heck!!! I know i shdn't be complaining..but...BLEAH!!!!!!!


Crazy ppl doing Crazy things at Crazy times. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home