Thursday, June 16, 2005

Bagan Lalang

2 days at Bagan Lalang spent with Shelby, Liyee, Samuel, Christopher and Keat Poh.

It was fun!! Woohoo...hahaha


Bagan Lalang

The scenery were awesome man!! Wow.....the sunset was beautiful....the lightnings at 3am was WOW!!!

And the monopoly game was fun...hahaha.....

and of course, thanks to u ppl, i finally played my first game of chor tai tee...yes, i've never played before...because oh well...everytime i wanna play, it's most of the time on the bus as we travel somewhere ke...or something....and well, no one want to teach properly and most of the time, i just tell myself "aiyah, go and talk to ppl better la.."

hehehe....so, yeah....i got my hands on chor tai tee edi...yeah!! hahahah

But, as i was doing my devotion on Tuesday, i was reading psalm 119. Haha....LONG psalm!! But, as i look back...it was awesome that God was telling me things before i need it even. Haha...
Psalm 119 told me many things but 2 that i wanna mention is that (1) He loves me and (2) His words matter A LOT!! and oh well, these 2 lessons cover a wide range actually. Haha

When things get depressing and oh well, not going the way u want it to be...and you wonder why are u like that or why did things have to happen the way it did and u just feel like *bleah* or *stupid!!*, you feel like shit and the best thing to do is to go to GOD and you know that all the truth that were mentioned is true till now. Yet, out of stubborness, we dont wanna read the BIBLE and talk to God. We rather dwell on the pain and whatever we're feeling. Rather stupid it sounds...but oh well...its kinda true...! We know what's best for us but we deliberately do not want to do it! Sounds stupid but me! hahah....Not funny also laugh!!! -crazy-

and oh well......

1. Am i choosy?
2. Am i demanding?
3. Am i complicated?
4. Is my company not welcomed?
5. Am i boring?
6. Am i rigid?
7. Am i proud?
8. Am i hurt?
9. Am i daring to take on new relationships?
10. Am i wanted?

hahaha....

I am weird....and yet, God loves me JUST as i AM...

woohoo...

2 Comments:

At 3:57 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When every back is turned
They're telling secrets that should never be revealed
There's nothing to be gained from this
But disaster..
Here's a good one..
Did you hear about my friend
He's embarrassed to be seen now
because we all know his sins

 
At 5:16 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello ^_^

Tze Keat here. How rU? All of us human beings r 1 kind n hv all sorts of weaknesses. I guess thats y we hv 2 constantly seek God. Like in 2 Cor 12:9 where God said to paul, "my strength is made perfect in weakness." Thru experience, I can say its true that whatever weaknesses we hv, when we bring it all 2 God, He always turns it in2 something wonderful n unexpected ^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home