Friday, June 10, 2005

todae...

Hmm....

Well, i woke up today feeling like shit! I slept early last nite coz i was down mar...so, went to bed bout 11 plus. Mind u, JeeLee has not slept at 11pm for the past (at least) 6 months....so, it was bad....i donno my headache was caused by the depression or the lack of sleep.

Anyway, tis morning woke up by my phone...agghh...msges for me mom. So, forwarded it to dad's hp. And...went back to sleep a few more times before i decide to get up at 11am. Haha....Well, u can call it a 12 hour sleep. But, my defense would be it wasn't a full 12 hours. I did wake up at 12am to watch star wars with family!! haha....

So, feeling shitty.....

I prayed.....God, take away this shittiness that i'm feeling....(I'm sure that God understood it) and i told HIM that i dont feel like spending time with HIm altho i know i should and i know that He can cheer me up. Felt a bit better. But, still -bleah-

Went for breakfast with sister and brother. Send brother for violin class. Came home and paint the house.

Half way painting, the phone rang. JeeLeng answered.It was JeeAun's teacher. "I think u forgot to pick JeeAun up. Please come and pick him up. Thanks."

JeeLeng : Who is suppose to pick JeeAun up?
Me : (tongue out) Oh NO!! I'm suppose to pick him up.

-I look at the clock...it's 2:30pm. His class ended at 1:30. Goodness, i'm 1 hour late. SHIT!-

told JeeLeng to come with me. My clothes dirty mar....so, sped to JeeAun's kindy. Got him and sent him to granny's place.

Got home and continue painting...Aiyoh!! Tired lar!!!

Well, i felt better after the whole "forgot to pick jeeaun incident and summore his teacher have to call to remind me." i sure forget if his teacher didn't call wan

Yeah...the laughter brighten up my heart abit...so, smiled!! and yes...feeling better now...heheheh

k....gtg liao...makan and den continue with painting...bye!!

1 Comments:

At 10:26 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it really helps when we learn to laugh at ourselves!

God uses the "weirdest" things (to us) at times to speak to us!

cheer up, enjoy the painting & the family bonding... and try not to breathe in too much paint fumes!!!

~the ticklish one~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home