Saturday, June 11, 2005

Thanks...

Last nite we didnt manage to do a lot of painting because we ran out of paint! Haha....
Mom complained that the colour of the paint in the toilet is ugly. Oh well....I think it's alrite. We're just not used to it because we're so used to white mar. Nvm la...It's really okie...plus, we can alwiz go and get wallpapers or some sort of stickers la....put it on and we change the environment of the toilet. Refreshing!! this is when i say that mom old fashion and not up for change! hahah...

There has been lotsa things on mind lately. For what reason, i donno!!

Anyway, after our really short session of painting, i just sat down and watched tv with family.

Then...sms. I wonder who. Issit WeiLoon? - the one who complains that i did not ask them out for yum cha?- or issit Jon? - williams?- or issit YueenSan? - movie?-

haha...NONE of the above.

It was joshua.."my sources told me u were sad. Wassup?"

Me : HUH??? what sources and who told u what?
I was filled with curiosity at that time. Out of the blue, an sms from joshua. Well, the good thing is that Joshua's sms alwiz come at the rite time and alwiz shows concern. Haha...

So...yes, i appreciate it!!

Shelby called. but i was bathing. So i called back. Rupa-rupanya, Josh called her!! and ask bout me!! Wow....why would he call someone else and ask about me? not wanting to say the wrong thing to me? mebbe. I donno. But, thanks for the effort to make sure that u didnt add salt to the wound.

after talking to shelby and some thinking, i realised who the source was. Haha....

and nope. I wasn't sad. I was a little bit upset. NOTE: upset don't mean sad. k?!!
call it bengang or whatever but it wasn't sadness that i felt. And no worries...it's all over and gone and i'm fine....just wanna finish with the painting ASAP so that i can have the liberty to go out as much as i want to....spend time with friends....and family.....

Haha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home