Monday, June 13, 2005

*bleah*

Sleeping at 4am plus and waking up 3 hours plus later is the cause of me being so stone today! Haha....



okok...last nite was fun....today? hmmmm....it was fun too...except that all who went out came back with ONE question in their head...."why so quiet wan he?"
I donno why...hahah

But could it be me?

I've tried explaining tis to some ppl. It's not that i dont like hanging out with u guys...I DO!! The reason why i keep asking "sure?" is because i dowan to intrude. I'm serious! I know u guys probably don't have the exclusive thing in mind, but it's rude to intrude and it's not asian norm to tell that person. So, even if i was intruding, no one would say anything rite? So, make sure first before ppl start wondering why am i there!!

And to be honest, i'm getting all this feeling from only one person and i think u shd know who i am talking about. I know i shdn't care...It's a PMS thingy? i donno....but when he acts weird and when i read into the subtext, i kinda get A little of ' This is my bunch of friends and we are not ngam with u...so, piss off" (haha...mebbe not so bad la...but tat idea lar)....u get what i mean??

I've alwiz enjoyed sessions without that person...hahaha....EVIL!! but i'm just being frank. Not that i dont completely enjoy that person's company but i feel weird...uncomfortable...when there. I'm given the idea that i'm not wanted....so...YUCKSSS!!!

For instance, today was....FUN but weird.....

Just to make sure i'm not intruding, i make sure my presence is allowed!! So..all was ok. But, when there...it was....ehh....weird....

and well....movie was fun....crappy movie but it's alwiz fun to watch it in a grp because even non-funny scenes becomes funny scenes...hahah....laugh even over the not-so-funny things...haha..... but well, at least we're not the ONLY ones laughing....

1 Comments:

At 11:32 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

Haha...
After posting that post i prayed that he will not reach my blog. and i think, he dont have time for it too and if U guys dont do anything stupid, like giving him my site, then no problem lar..hahah

And i guess u're rite la....takes time! I agree....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home