Thursday, June 16, 2005

*-sorry-*

I’ve been asked to clear my cupboard. Studying in Singapore yet I still occupy so many cupboards in the home. Haha…so mom asked me to clear my stuff today. Dump all that needs to be dump. Well, I’m kinda of a rubbish collector too. I keep almost everything. For sentimental reasons, I would tell myself. Oh well, as I was clearing my cupboard today, I threw some stuff la….out of which is my UKM stuff. Well, its nice to remember how the LORD worked things out for me regarding which university I should go to.

But, the highlight of the day was that I was looking into my cupboard and I saw this mooncake box. I was wondering “eh, what’s in there?” And as I opened it, I saw letters and things that REALLY has sentimental values…letters given by friends, things that we’ve done together…birthday cards, Christmas cards, CNY cards…stuff like that la…and wow, it really amazes me…God really loves me….reading the cards and notes by friends and family really touched my heart once again.

Life has changed a bit and its nice to be reminded what I’ve went through and its nice to remember who went through thick and thin with you and it’s great to know that these friends still care even up till now. And to these ppl, I not only appreciate the friendship that we had but the friendship that we’ve committed ourselves to have prolly for the rest of our lives??!!! Yeah, Thanks a million people!!! And the credit goes out to Weng Yan, Yin Ngai and Shelby!!!

As I think bout my previous 2 post and the things that has been on my mind for the past few days, I asked myself “ what has happened? Why don’t I trust God anymore in providing things for me? Why am I putting so much importance into what people will think of me?”

AIIIHHHH…..there isn’t much to say but to sigh and say sorry to God. He has never failed me and I know that but yet, I don’t trust HIM. And it sucks to know that I’m not trusting my master – the most trustworthy person!! Yeah, I’m sorry LORD.

May my life be a good testimony to You.
May my life glorify Your name.
May I live for You and You alone.
May I see heavens open and You reaching out Your hands welcoming me home when it’s time for me to go home – to experience what Stephen experienced in Acts 7.
May I hear these words from You : My good and faithful child!!
May I run the race well…
May I NEVER forget my first love – YOU, oh God!!!
May I never turn my face away from You – my Good and Awesome God and Father!!

I love you, Lord.
And I lift my voice.
To worship you.
Oh my soul, REJOICE.
Take joy, my King
In What You hear.
May it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear!!

1 Comments:

At 11:46 am , Blogger queen shelby said...

eh low-por! its all good
Its all good...

Just so long as u rmb who's the king of the castle (or rather,queen...)Kekekek

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home