Thursday, June 16, 2005

-point blank-

Hmm....

It wasn't an argument. Not entirely true if i sed it was a misunderstanding too. I donno what i should call it either.

I thought I did something that I shouldn't have done. And i wanted to apologise and i wanted to do it ASAP. What for wait for so long rite? But there wasn't an opportune time. So, well....i waited. But, your body language tells me that you were not happy or you had thoughts in mind. All the more i wanted to apologise and explain and ask what was on your mind or ask are u angry with me or something but main point is that i wanted to talk! But, well....no opportunity. But, when we had the opportunity you didn't really open up. I guess it's probably because you're the type of person that do not want to talk bout things and would rather let things fade away. And myself on the other hand do not like to handle things like that. I rather talk... It's quite difficult when i know u feel something but do not want to talk about it and when we see each other, at the back of my head i wonder what's wrong and wish you would say something but i too know that you would not or rather not. And den, we start behaving like as if nothing has happened. It's quite difficult for me to pretend as if nothing has happen. You know la....I know i think too much but it's probably because i read much into things...things that were said...things that happened...way we all behaved...reaction to certain things...Yet i know, by pushing to settle things would make you angry. So, i'm stuck in between. Settle things in order that we learn from each other's mistake?

Anyway, about latest "misunderstanding", you're probably right...i mite have think too much. But, yeah....next time, can we talk about it than let it just fade away?! Pleaseeee.......
Things are probably fine rite?

okieee.....

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home