Sunday, June 19, 2005

Sunday....

I told myself : Nope, no late nite out since there's gonna be worship on sunday.
But hey, i didn't keep to it!!

In fact, i got back only close to 2am. Thanks to football!! Ever seen a girl so crazy over football before? haha....

Got back....was feeling guilty. Told mom and dad that i'll be back by 12:30. Crept into house. Lights all off. All asleep!!

I went to bed too....but bro and mom were sleeping on my bed so i went and sleep in parent's room. Dad was snooring. How to sleep. Aih...was a little irritated already. Dah la i want to sleep early coz i dowan to be half asleep when in church tmr. God deserves more!! Den i saw mom waking up and going to the window to see whether my car is back anot. She den, went into the room and slept next to me. Well, she fell asleep REAL fast. And guess what? She started snooring too!!! (Shhh...dont tell my mom i told u this...) hahahah... So, i was like...THAT IS IT!!! I'm not sleeping!!!! I'll just go and spend time with the LORD...prepare for sunday...and den go to church!! But...as i think.....they are both snooring because they are super tired. And i know they have been very tired. Yet, not saying anything to me because they are thinking " aiyah, she's back for holidays...let her spend time out oso lar" and yet i know too that deep down in their hearts, they wish i was home more often!! And well, i almost cried. I know i have not been the best of daughters around!!

And at that moment....i thank God for my parents....I thank Him for granting me such understanding parents...thanking HIM for not demanding parents....thanking Him for such loving parents....

And well, as i was in church worshipping God today....the thing that i can offer back to HIM, is my gratitude and thanks for parents and siblings esp!! of course for friends too....but more for parents and siblings.....

hehe.....I love you all SOO much. And altho i dont show much, i'm sure u know i do!! Yeah mom, dad, leng, vern and aun!!!

:)

1 Comments:

At 11:10 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roms 12:1
Therefore, I urge you, Jee Lee, in view of God's mercy, to offer your body as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship.

One way you can do that is to live out to be the woman God wants you to be. A woman strong yet tender. Let the beauty and glory of God be your garments.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home