Monday, July 04, 2005

=)

Sunday we decided to have breakfast in church. We haven't had breakfast in church for a very very long time already. It's good la. We get to say our HIEs to the aunties and uncles in our church. At least they see our faces....and don't say that i even though i came back from Singapore for so long edi, i never go and say hie to them - the older folks. So, yeah....i was having breakfast in church - AAHHH. Fishballs...Some of you know the craze i have for fishballs, meatballs, sotongballs, whatever balls la....heheheh. In particular, fishballs la!!

The rest of the young ppl donno suddenly go where. So, left a few of us. And since Yueen San had her discipleship meeting, WengYan, Joshua and i went to chill in Josh's house...so, we talked and talked and talked....den San came over and we went to BK for lunch. Wanted to go shopping but figured that we'd take ages to find parking and so decided not to go shopping. Mebbe go on saturday not so bad?? hmm...donno.

Took like a zillion pictures!! Ahh.....that cause me to think...ah, wish the rest of the gang was here. Missing Shelby and Liyee....Breakfast was weird already - without Samuel and Topher. Yeah, i miss them and i knew that it'll hit me on sunday.


Fwensss.... Posted by Picasa

Den again, life's like that la...it's part and parcel of life. We come and go. I'll be gone in a week. And i'll be leaving loved ones behind too. We can't stop that from happening rite? We have a hope - i donno whether its good anot. but we'll be seeing each other for eternity in heaven!! Haha....

We come and we go. One thing i was worried of is that will we maintain the friendship? I've learnt not to worry about it anymore. If we've made the commitment to keep the friendship and the relationship going, it'll be fine. We know we love each other. We know who we are in each other's heart and lives. We care for each other. It is well with my soul.

We can't worry too much. Let God do His planning and let HIm execute it all. I'll follow. I'll go where He leads. It's not easy at times. There have been times when i feel like asking God to do the things that I want. But, I'm not God. I don't know best. He does. He's Mr.Perfect. I am not! I've been thinking bout me God and I. Things haven't been at the best but the awesome thing is that God never give up. He will not give up on me and i know that. When i need HIM, He's there. When i need to speak to someone and yet i know that i can't speak to ANYONE about it, He'll come to me and say "I am here! Speak to me." And what is there for me to complain? NONE. Ziltch!! He's there for me always....When i'm down and i'm crying over things (for example, over my previous post), He'll speak to me - either directly or indirectly. :)

God's hands in everything!! We just let God take control and we just follow....I know i make it sound as if we will never have our say but i too acknowledge that God gives us our hearts desire! So...enjoy this life that we have.....God gave it to us that we mite have it abundantly - the lives that we have!!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home