Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Last meeting?

Ahh.....

Last nite was dinner and den Swensens....Was fun. Esp, after Josh embarrased himself by announcing to EVERYONE of his presence!! We missed Shelby tho. Ahh...

And to think : tonite will be our last mamak sessions b4 they leave for USM. YUCKSSS!!!

I wish it isn't our last mamak session but i too know that they all gotta spend family time. I know i know!!! But...but...but....Can my BUTs keep u guys here? Can my BUTs keep me here? I know we all gotta go on with life....but...but...but....

Topher, i've seen u grown from being that sulky baby to the boy who's always on the piano at home and a crazy footballer to a boy who's very active in YF , always serving God...and now, even appearing on TV.

Shelby, i remember not being very close to you when we were younger. But, i remember the laughing times we had when in a sunday school play. I donno whether u remember anot. And den, going into Bible School. Well, we were never close until we reached YF rite? Den, we were in the same group. Done silly things together. And toghether we got close to YinNgai and Pin Pin and at the same time, our relationship grew stronger. It has been awesome...all the things that we've been through. All the late nite talks...all the laughing session...(Like Jon said, we really have laughing problem)...all the arguing session...everything la...precious!!!

LiYee, we were not close until prolly bout half to a year ago. But, u've been a blessing. Your laughters and craziness has always made my headaches go away...always make my moodiness go away....u da clown!!!

U will all be really missed.....I'm listening to Mungkin Nanti by PeterPan. Aahhh.....sad sad...

I pray that you guys will have an enjoyable time in USM. Well, ppl say that uni live is precious...it is!! Some of u mite find ur partners for life there....hehe.....whatever it is, go all out and do all sort of crazy things yeah!! Enjoy yeah!!!

Love ya all.......

Hopefully when i'm in Singapore edi, i wont feel it so bad la.....now it sucks...bleah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home