Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Ahh....

I like my new template!!!

Haha....

If i can come oout with my own, it'd be better....It'd be colourful...Red, Bright blue, Yellow, Orange, white, black, green, and it'd have a butterfly somewhere. haha....it'll look funny. Prolly a good reason that i'm not computer savvy. if i know how to make a blog template, haha....my blog will look weird??

PPL has been msging me on msn asking me why am i up so early. Haha...Yeah, i was up at 8am. Craziness rite? Told myself to get up early. Start the day right with the LORD....do some stuff oso. Glad i did!! But alas, i want to read my book but forgot to bring it out. So, it's still at home. Nvm...

Anyway, got a sms frm my cousin. So, going out now edi....ciaoz.....

BTW, it IS my last week here in KL before i head back to Spore...so, people...MAMAK...YAM CHA....hehehe..... =)

1 Comments:

At 4:55 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!
don't go before we meet up!
i'm back in town!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home