Thursday, July 14, 2005

I feel....

I feel so left-out.
I feel that everything is my fault.
I feel that the problem is always me.
I feel treated so unfairly.
I feel so unappreciated.
I feel so stupid.
I feel like crying.


--------------------the end of how i feel------------------------

I was just reading David's blog....Congrats!!! Top student!!!! How many friends do i have who is a top student in their FACULTY in a POLYtechic????? Well, u're the only one.

But, you know what....as i read ur blog and i told my parents and see their expression on their faces, i feel so sad.....I mean, don't get me wrong David, my parents are happy for u. But i feel like i've been such a disappointment to me parents. I'm no top scorer. Everyone knows that.... I don't even aspire to be one. I just want to do my best and do well. But, i feel that i don't make my parents proud. I'm such a disappointment rite???

bleah...it sux la....

10 Comments:

At 4:43 pm , Blogger queen shelby said...

dont make me take a 4hour bus down to KPNG and slap you okay.....

 
At 5:03 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

mebbe that's what i need. A slap. Then i can cry more and then i won't feel so sucky?! Hmm......

But, dont worry. I won't trouble u. I'll get someone nearer to do it for u. So, anyone near by wanna slap me?

 
At 5:13 pm , Blogger toPher said...

squatto.. you want celebrity go take the 4 hour drive oso izzit>??..tsk tsk..
you feel dissapointed i never give you my autograph izzit...hehehe..
cheer up man!!

 
At 5:18 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

u damn squat lar u!!

I dont mind man...den i make sure i have lotsa friends wit me....but in order they recognise u, must make them watch vector challenge first yeah. Den u come! Wahseh.....CELEBRITY!!!

Hahaa.......

U damn squat lar.

But, still nope. Dowan to trouble the celebrity. Someone nearer can do that. No worries.....

But its weird friends i have rite?

One comment wanna give a hug but 2 others wanna slap me?!!
So....how am i suppose to feel??

bleah.

 
At 5:24 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, ok, ok. I'm much closer than you guys - so I'll do the slapping!

In fact, I can just use the force and my mind powers and slap her now.

*SLAP*!!!!

seriously... dun la feel so down. you know that you are not a disappointment to yr parents. they are proud of you! if u dun believe me, ask them!

~another weird fren~

 
At 10:14 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun u see it...u know what to do when your other frens feel sad n down...give them a big tight slap..they need it..i mean those who so willingly offered to slap you...coz i'm sure that's what they like for themselves!

 
At 1:11 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jee lee,

don't feel so sad k...i am very sure that yr parents don't think that coz i know they are very proud of u...coz my mum told me..so cheer up...n u know wat my mum said i should be like u..ha!ha!
cheers k...yueensan..

 
At 1:13 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey u know wat this blogging thing quite fun la...

 
At 7:40 pm , Blogger queen shelby said...

yueen san ur so cute la!!!!!
see, you should have learned how to find blogs sooner....

 
At 8:40 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

San,

thanks dearie!! Haha....I don't think u shd be like me tho. Haha....loud as no one else and ppl get quite paiseh hanging around. So, haha....u mite not wanna wish that! Haha....but, thanks again!

and NOW u know it's fun?! Told u like super long ago edi rite? hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home