Wednesday, July 13, 2005

*title?*

Why is it that Blogspots need titles for their post? Aduh....i'm not so artsy-fartsy and therefore i don't really like coming up wit funny blog titles....

Anywayz, i was suppose to go back to me secondary school to visit and see me teachers. Yeah, that's how good a student i am. Well, we gotta appreciate our teachers rite? Den again, not all of us have had good teachers - teachers who sacrifice time and was superbly nice to you and just allow you to enjoy your schooling years. That's how fun my teachers were. I especially want to see 2 teachers - (1) My beloved Pn. Ooi and (2) Pn. Lena Gan....

Pn. Ooi was my f4 Maths and Add-Maths teacher who became our Form Teacher when we were in f5. She was super nice. Although she gave us a lot of homework but she was extremely nice in that she alwayz encourage people like me - lazy-bums and no hope in maths- ppl to continue to strive to do well....she never gave up on me...but most of all, she cared for me! Always ask bout me life - love life, family and friends....blah blah blah....NEVER fail to show care and concern!! And in f5, NO teacher wanted to be the form teacher of our class. Best class in f5 yet no teacher can handle us. What??!! Anyway, although Pn. Ooi was super busy with other responsibility, she took the initiative and went and speak to our then headmaster to see whether she can be our form class! Goodness....How much she loves us!! And i know in particular, she loves me and my buddy, Kin Aik. I donno why but yeah!!

Pn. Lena was my Moral teacher in f5 and Econs teacher in 2 years of f6. Caring and trusting me always....i thank her for her love.....mebbe a bit more sam pat but she often ask bout me life too...

these two teachers made me really love my secondary school years.....made me really love me school.....

Anyway, i was suppose to go with me buddy, Kin Aik to school. So, i got up at 9am....aiseh.....6 hours of sleep! bathed and den an sms! Kin Aik says he gotta work and so can't go liao. Seeish!! So, nvm la....went back to sleep...had funny dreams....arrange to go to school tmr afternoon.

So, i change a bit stuff on me blog....notice it anot?? hahahah......something to do wit the template...go look and check it out....

I've got a mail frm a friend.....commenting on me blog yesterday. Thanks mate!!
Last nite i spoke to a friend too.....talking bout friends.....

Ahh......and i made this comment, friends.....we just gotta accept them as they are rite? With their strength and weakness. That's what make them them!!

I guess, the reason why i'm kinda bewildered is probably because i don't understand why she decides to reveal to me only part of herself, considering esp the amount of years we have been friends. Of course i understand that she doesn't want me to ask questions - i respect that and i don't la. But, kinda sad....is it a matter of trust? or a matter of me judging her? Whatever the reason, it just goes to show that the probs with me (?) Hah! But, don't worry...i'm not like beating myself up over it. I just don't quite understand and wanna blurt it out here.

I guess, it'll take some time to get used to it - to the fact that many people put on masks and they decide what kind of image they want you to have of them. I don't really like it when that happens but i just gotta learn to accept it. Not everyone is open and transparent. Not everyone likes to think....It'll take some time but no worries....i can do it!!! But, i love her. So, it's no problem la.....:)

And, nope - i've got no problems with God. I know He loves me and He'll do whatever is needed to be done to make things alrite again. We both play our parts...He will do what's necessary and I'll play my part too. So, :)
As for His plans for me, don't you think it's something exciting and something that i should look forward to? Right now, i go on with the things that He has plan for me, the things that He wants me to do....and as time passes by, things will become clearer and probably sooner or later, i'll see what HIS plans are.... :)

And like i've said before, He is Mr. Perfect. He knows best. I don't know!! Haha.....So, anything master!!! I'll do.....

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home