Monday, July 11, 2005

*bye*

I'm still lame. It was much better. I hate to be seen limping all around. So, i'll always try my very best to not limp. So, i can walk normally but probably it's not too good an idea to do what i do. Coz it hurts still and bleah...i can't walk very fast yet. It still hurt....But, it's alrite. It will come to pass.

I've not been around to blog much. And to tell you the truth, i'm not feeling totally good today. Shit man! I hate it when i need to say goodbye.

I left for Penang on friday afternoon. After all the planning with Mun Onn and Jon, finally we went. Except that Mun Onn didn't go. So, it was me and Jon. Had lunch with MunOnn and Jon in Subang and den we went off to Pudu. Rushed to the bus station coz we were running late. Sorry, my fault.

It was a freaking long journey. Let me put it this way : it was one of the longest 4 hour in our lives. Darn!! Probably because the both of us REALLY wanted to be there to see them. So, being stuck in a bus for 4 hours was quite sucky. But, i enjoyed the ride la. Didn't get much sleep. For once, sms and phone calls came in saying bye to me...blah blah blah...why i don't get tis when i leave for singapore but i get this when i leave for Penang? Weird. I wasn't very sleepy so it was alrite that i didn't get enuff sleep...Had a good time chatting wit Jon.

So...we reached Penang bout 8 plus close to 9pm...The two thick skin fellas that we are. We thought that Daniel, Shelby, LiYee and Topher will suprise us at the bus station. To our disappointment, they were not there at the bus station. So, we walked out and asked a man for directions to USM. He said " jalan terus aje. Tak jauh. Tak sampai 1 km dah sampai." So, Jon asked "wanna walk?" I thought, since it's only less than 1 km, i think i can make it la. Shouldn't be that bad lar...So, we started walking and while doing so we kept a look out for them - looking into every single car to check and see whether is it them. To no avail. Finally, a call from Shelby asking us where we are and we said we're on an unknown road heading to usm...after a bit of confusion with the road signage and direction ( Jln. Pinang?) they finally came to where we were. Picked us up. It was so nice. I felt soooo happy to see Topher, Shelby and Liyee... It was so nice!!! We hugged and said Hie....and how can i forget, Daniel was nice to us!! Thanks man for picking us up!! :)

So, off we went for makan....Daniel took us here and there...makan and makan...we walked through something that made me feel i was in a pasar malam. Only then i realised that we're going to a beach. I didn't bring beach clothes. No shorts and no slippers. So, gotta buy slippers. Of course with my bargaining abilities, i got a pair of slippers for quite cheap. ;p

We had our makan....took a ride....went round Batu feringgi. Quite fun....went to a park...Re-lived our childhood. Me and Shelby had our eyes on the swings. We ran for it!! (yeah, me and my ankle!!- stupid i know!) The rest joined us. We had a competition to see who can go higher. Wah, it was fun but with my sprained ankle, it was quite painful la....Anyway, after that....we drove around...got some drinks...and went back to our motel. But to our despair, it was locked. Oh No!! Now how?? so we called, but luckily the uncle came over to open to gate for us...and so we went back up to tidur...6 of us on 2 double beds...can la!! So, i changed into my pj. And we all went to bed. Topher balanced on the end of the bed and slept soundly not too long after we hit the bed. I was next to him, feeling really uncomfortable cos can't move and had some thoughts in me head...and i have no idea why but i was wide awake. I know my eyes were tired and so i tried to sleep but can't!! LiYee was next to me, she too slept. Den shelby and den Jon and den Daniel...all tried to sleep. But can't. Only Topher was REALLY asleep and Liyee was asleep too. I gave up trying to sleep so i took Jon's sleeping bag and went onto the floor. Sat down for a while until there was a tap on me shoulder. I look back with blur eyes and saw Jon's face - 'woi, what u doing? sleep la. Why u on the floor? blah blah blah"....and tat was when i saw Shelby, Daniel and Liyee got up. Aiyo....i waited till them to sleep b4 i "sneaked" out of bed but in the end, all oso got up because I couldn't sleep. Honestly guys, i felt really really bad. Sorry man!! They tried to get me to go back onto the bed to sleep but i wasn't try to jual mahal. I just can't sleep. So, what's the point of me sleeping on the bed rite? heheh.....

I was on the floor and the rest tried to go back to sleep.....i kinda had a "nightmare" but not gonna mention it here. And den, tried to sleep...only falling asleep for short intervals...So, basically, i didn't get to sleep the whole nite through....Sat up and den Jon sat up. And den we chatted. Haha....at 7 plus in the morning! Haha....craziness...Daniel too didn't sleep.....so, we got up....bathed....and den, woke the rest up...had a drink....went to usm...and the whole day we did funny things....eg: Singing in USM, msn-ing while we were next to each other. Blah blah blah.....

Dan took us for Chow Kuey Teow...Good stuff man!! Had ice kacang with ICE-CREAM!! woohoo. Cool!!! and den wat else? I can't really remember but i think we headed back to our room to change coz we wanna go to the beach. So, was at the beach...had fun... took pics...den went back to change and den we went for dinner.

Yeah, at the beach, i was pretty moody. I had some troubling / disturbing thoughts and was allowing myselve to indulge it in. Wasn't the best thing i did. But, no..it wasn't anyone's fault. But, sorry for spoiling the trip...sorry for causing quietness. I was bengang that it seem like as if it's my responsibility to keep the craziness of the group going. Why must it be me? Just because i'm quiet, everyone else is. I am the one to blame for the quietness of the group. hello??? I even cried out and said, "Lord, i dowan this kinda gift." But, realise almost immediately that i shouldn't have said what i said. Sorry Lord!! No worries, I'm fine. And it's a precious gift. Not many ppl has this gift. I thank God for giving it to me!! :)

Thank you Yin Ngai, Joshua, WEngYan and Yueen San for talking to me when i wanted to talk to someone.

Went for makan. My first time in a car in a ferry. Well, it's prolly not my first time but i can't recall how it felt. So, it was quite fun!

Woohoo...look at the cars in the ferry...Cool eh? hahah Posted by Picasa

Hehe....went for makan...thanks for bringing us around for makan ya Daniel. I really really really appreciate it!! At makan, i told myself to snap out of this moodiness....and let this be...So, i was back to hehe-haha-keke.... :) And we not only had makan at 1 place!! it was a few places!! hehehe

went back to our motel and slept....important that we had a good rest coz next day was church.

so..we went on with our activities....first we went to butterworth Gospel Hall...nice church, nice people! Den had brunch. siew yoke with carrot cake...splendid!!! went to Daniel's house and bathed and slept....den played monopoly and den Daniel's mom bought pisang goreng and fried cempedak. Awesome...Ur parents are so hospitable la Daniel!! They were awesome to us. throughout our trip, they paid for all our meal....WOW!!!

After tea, we went shopping...for the usm fellas to make sure they got all their stuff they need. Den, went for makan....Wah!! crazy nice food man...

Our last, fun, delicious, crazy dinner Posted by Picasa

....Den, headed to bus terminal...spent some last moments together...

Then came the sad part...Gotta go already. Had our hugs and byes....Man, i'm gonna miss u guys so much!!! It was a great 3 days.... It was the company and not too much on the things we did. All the squats and the NEW fumanchu....... It was an awesome weekend! I love u guys soooo much yeah!!!!!

At the end of it, i wanna say

1) to LiYee, Shelby and Topher : All the best there. God is with u. Seek Him!! Enjoy!! Love ya guys much....God has blessed you guys with each other, Appreciate it and give thanks alwayz!! Take care yah.

2) to Jon : thanks for company and really appreciate all that u've done! Sorry for making u feel that it was u. Sorry for spoiling the mood the other day. Sorry for making u feel paiseh.

3) to Dan : Man, thanks a million for all the ferrying around and makan...and the hospitality! Can't thank you enuff...

God bless ya all man....

Fumanchu.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home