Thursday, July 28, 2005

It's Over.

Matric week is over. I do not know how exactly i am feeling. I didn't do much today actually. I was dead tired from last nite because we had a household gathering and den i met up with JieYao until bout midnight and den came online to send some things to edgar and recorded contacts i made during the day doing street evangelism and by the time i shut down my comp, it was already 1:30am. I bathed and went to bed. This morning i couldn't wake up, i woke up only at 8am. It wouldn't be so bad if Karina was awake and ready to go to school. But, nope. She was asleep. What woke us up was my phone! SMS!!! Hahaha.... So, she rushed to uni while i lazed at home. I told myself that i'll only go to school later in the afternoon since my shift starts only at 2:30pm. So, i went down and chatted with Gloria and PeiYun for awhile and den i went back up to sleep. (Pig rite?! Haha...still can't beat u la Jon!)

Woke up bout 10:30am and den bathed and did my QT. Enjoyed my QT today. Really thank God for the extra rest. :D and den headed to school bout 12:30pm. Reached our Nus Nav base (for matric) and Julia asked me to go up to the booth to replace Emily and QingXiang, since they both have to leave. So, i said alright. So, i went up and Edgar was there. I felt really intimidated by the guys that walked pass ( Engineering fac) and Edgar was talking to girls!! Actually, the girls also look scary. I have no idea why. I was so happy when Felicia called and said that she's coming up (with Teck Yong) But, aiseh....Teck Yong is sick leh! But, thanks for coming even tho u're sick!! :D So, i was there for a while and den i left for evangelism with HuiLi. And i saw Sarah and talked while drinking free milo from the milo van. YAY!!!! Haha....it is when i get so excited over small, petty things like this that makes me feel like i'm a child sometimes. Hehe...

Anyway, it's pretty weird because MPSH seem so empty altho there should be so many engineering students. Man, i have no idea why it's so empty. And so....I went up to the booth again since they were kinda short-handed. hehe.....stayed there for a while....and den, time to clear up. Went down for the debrief. And we closed in prayer. Wow! That was it! The end of matric week!! Hard to believe that it's all over already.

Of course, this means, start of busy-ness as well.....meeting up with contacts and things to do lor. No easy task. Follow-up is never easy. But i thank God for giving me this love for those that i have made contact with. Nevertheless, i will continue to pray for God to help me be faithful and to continuously show love! :D

I'm still tired. Although i quite slack today. Went out with the Fudan people. It was interesting. Haha.....got cute guy summore. Aiseh, but he's taken! Haha....ANYWAY, that's beside the point. Oh, the interesting thing was that i came to school in the Fudan Uni shirt, not remembering that i would go out for dinner with them. AND, i saw Jeremy in it, JieYao in it and even Beverly too...That was pretty interesting. ;p

Neway, lotsa things in mind rite now. My talk with JieYao last nite is still in my mind. I just chatted with Gloria. Woohoo...I'm rather confused - not knowing how i am feeling exactly. I am neither happy nor sad. Not dreading but not completely looking forward to it with Joy. Hmm....I'm weird!

In my lonely moments, i feel so weak...so inferior...so vulnerable...so scared...so incapable...so dispensible...so useless....so hopeless...
And yet, i know i'm not alone. I know something great will turn out.

As much as i can ask so many "WHY" questions, yet i know that God has a reason for all this to happen and i know and am convicted that He has something great install for me. It's just not revealed yet. So, on one hand, i'm eager to see what HE has install for me and yet on the other hand, i wish i can see the installation of things without needing to go through all this things. Again, i repeat that i'm WEIRD. AND on another hand, i know that God has HIS purpose and timing for everything.

BLEAH......

My heart's fragile and breakable....things have been great lately but yet at times, i can sit and cry... I am NOT saying that God hasn't been good. It is because God has been so good and i see my frailty and my weakness that i start crying. I cry because i feel so weak and useless and also thankful that God saved me by HIS grace!!

Can You Be A Leader? - A chapter given by Julia for us to read. Honestly, i'm dreading to read it. In my small little (or close to non-existant) brain, i think : I DEFINITELY can't. Yet, how dare i say that!!

Again, BLEAH...

But, it's alright. :)
I'm ok.

:D

Oh btw, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY DARLING YIN NGAI AND PIN PIN!! :D

Love ya both loads.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home