Sunday, July 24, 2005

Chat...chat...chat

today was suppose to be busy. I think it was....i am now quite tired. Bleah! I had a 2 hour chat with the nav staff this morning and den i had to rush to the dnd dance practise ( NOTE: I am NOT dancing!) and well, was suppose to rush off to somewhere else after the practise for another meeting but there was so many things that didn't turn out alrite during the practise and so i decided that it won't be very nice to leave the dance practise. So, i stayed on. At 3pm, i left AS7 and started to head back home thinking in mind, "YAY!! Can sleep." Ahh...tired and having headache, i need to sleep. Plus, i haven't had lunch so i thought i can go back and cook maggi. So, as i was walking back home, i received an sms from Beverly and so i was happily reading my sms while walking home and didn't notice the people who were at the bus stop until someone called out
"JeeeeeLeeee" and then i looked up and saw Eunice....and so we chatted...and den, saw mark....and den saw adrian. When i saw adrian and when he saw me, there was 2 moment of staring at each other - as if in disbelief that we're finally seeing each other after 6 months plus of not seeing each other. Wow!!! It was awesome meeting him again and catching up a bit at the bus stop. Yeah, am very happy to see u again!!!

Anyway, so....i came back with the intention of sleeping but decided to call Beverly and talk to her. She mentioned she was a bit stressed. So, i thought mite as well talk to her lar....So, talked to her about....stuff lar!!! Hehe...it's between us! Anyway, so, i didn't get my most desired sleep. And it was close to 5pm already and i was suppose to meet Edgar. And...oh, while waiting and praying that he will reply my sms, i kinda fell asleep...hahah, had probably bout 10 minutes of sleep? hahah.....nap actually!

So, he finally sms me and because i was already tired and having my headache, i asked if its ok for him to come over to fong seng. And yes, he came to fong seng and we chatted and chatted and chatted.....5 hours of talk. I donno why but wah....like so long lidat. Not like i've never talked to anyone for 5 hours. Haha...mebbe coz i was tired too....and information overload a bit le... hehe.... ;p

But, it was good time spent. Definitely not a waste of time. And, i appreciate what u've mentioned altho most people won't like being told their weakness. I appreciate ur frankness and being honest. Most of you would know how much important i think honesty is in any relationship. And so, yes, those are my weakness and u've pointed out a few things that i didn't even realise was a weakness/sin. Stuff la....So, obviously there were information overload lor. And well, for opening my eyes to see certain things lor....I mite read too much into many things most of the time, but well....there are many things that i'm blinded to as well....and there are times when i need ppl to gimme a slap on the face! so, yes...thank u!!

But, of course...during the conversation....i felt so overwhelmed with my weakness....No one has ever probably slap me with so many of my weakness before (well, of the exception of God and my father lar)...Haha....donno whether u notice there were a few times i was on the verge of crying edi. But, hehehe..... I appreciate those honesty. It's good that i hear what someone on the outside says about me and the weakness i have. Time for action ah!!!! ACTION!!!!

and ahh...for all the things we talked about la, thanks!!! No need for me to mention here what we've mentioned here. U know, i know then good enuff edi.

It is when i'm weak, that God is strong!!! and it is when u've been forgiven much that u love much....Yeah, i remember those things while u were talking!! And it's so easy to fall into self-pity and think, aiyoh...I've been such a horrible child of God. But, nope!! I won't!!! I will take up courage and face my own weakness and do what needs to be done!! O Lord, u know i can't do this by myself. NO WAY i can do anything without u!! So, i will need all help that i can get....Lord, please help me! I need you!!!

And oh.... I'll need lotsa prayer....So, please do pray for me??!!!! Keep me in prayers.....those interested to pray, e-mail me. Too personal to tell here eh. Hahaha.....

2 Comments:

At 10:17 pm , Blogger Su said...

Yup Amen to that! God is strong always. But it is only when we are weak and tired that we realize that! God Bless!

 
At 6:17 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jee lee,

looks like u are real busy...but its good...can c y God placed u in Singapore...take care n will pray for u...

oh..guess wat mega sale in m'sia now...n weng yan wants to go shopping...n man u need to pray for her coz she smsed me on sunday that while she was shopping she saw tis cute guy...hee!hee!..she is so funny..la..o.k..la.i am still in office but most ppl went home alreadi...i am waiting for me dad...take care jee and miss u lots...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home