Friday, July 22, 2005

Busy??

Matric training has been great....Doing QT together again is fantastic!

For the past 2 days, i've been learning alot about the conditions of my heart, love FOR the LORD and also prayer. I think, many a times we think about the love that our Lord has for us but yet, we behave as if this relationship that we have with the Lord is one that is one sided. We need not love Him back. Why is it that we shy away when we want to say that we love the Lord. Why?

Yeah, this have been in my mind for the past few days....love for the Lord and out of this Love for the Lord comes our obedience to His word and well, not just knowing His word but abiding in it and meditating on it day and night. And to not just love him but to love HIM so much that i'll remember the things that he has said. You know, when you love someone very much, you'll always remember what that person has said....even smses are kept. So, yeah, the deep deep love for Jesus, my Lord!!!

Ahh..........

And today as i was doing my QT, i forsee that i would not be too cheerful during the day. Something about how i felt last nite before going to bed. And so...i was still a bit moody today...
but as i doing my QT this morning and i ask myself (or rather ask the Lord), what commandments do u specifically want me to obey today. And my mind was brought to Mark 6:50 that says "Be of good cheer! It is I ; do not be afraid." I thank God for giving me that verse. It was really needed. The extra "power" to remind myself to be of good cheer to people.

Yes, i was afraid.....of 2 things in particular. (1) Of my new commitment this academic year. Relationships that needs to be nurtured. (2) BGR. Yucks!!!

Want to talk to people but no one is free at the moment. I kinda feel a bit lost. Like, where do i go from here? I am suppose to know somethings but nope, i don't know anything. Not that i dowan to make the move but...bleah....can't explain here la...

and bgr.....yucks...I donno what to say about it!!!! YUCKS is probably the best way to describe it!!! hehehe.......Sorry la. I'm not in the mood rite now...not the season....Nope!! Not now.... Dangerous to say out loud here that i'm not in the mood now rite? Incase i mite be chasing away some potentials...but i dont think so la....anyway, NO!!!!! heehehehh

Anyway......am feeling a bit funny now. I donno. I'm not down but not totally happy oso... just, funny! hahah..... but i'm alrite....I just hope to be able to talk to someone or rather the two person that i really want to talk to tmr. Just to "release"....squat!!

1 Comments:

At 1:06 pm , Blogger toPher said...

oi squat..
go check out my comment la..
i ammended my ' mistake ' d la..hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home