Monday, August 08, 2005

FOP...

Went for FOP today. I know the rest of the ppl who went for FOP last nite had quite a good time. But, alas....i had my DnD. So, tak jadi go for FOP. Den, this afternoon tek msged and ask whether i want to go for FOP and i said yes. So, we went for FOP(Festival of Praise)...Tek drove. Thanks man!

FOP featured Hillsongs and Delirious?....Yes, that means seeing Darlene Zschech and Martin Smith LIVE!!!

Well, let me fill you in in the details....

Tek picked me up at bout 3:30 and we went to pick his friend up at Kallang MRT station - Alif. And den we even picked up ppl at the mrt station - offered "Wanna go to the indoor stadium?" So, a few fellas hop into the van Tek was driving. Wah...quite cool eh. I think if i were in Malaysia, i wouldn't even dare to offer and ppl wouldn't even dare to hop into the vehicle.

We parked the van and went down to line up. That was about 4:30 (?). And den i heard that the gate opens only at 6pm. Woohoo.....Great!! 1 1/2 hours to wait...I'm not the kind of person who'll wait for "concerts" to start and all that lor...Bukit Jalil waiting area got air cond wan leh....here dont have!! So, was sweating like mad. But, i really thank God...U know, the whole time i was there, the sun had no direct shine on me!! Which was pretty amazing and i really thank God for that. I'll probably get soo iritated with the sun and all...haha...so thank God for providing and understanding me so well....And yeah, it was warm and i was sweating but the breeze were cooling and it was pretty nice to sense the breeze in the midst of our sweat. hahaha....Jeremy came while we were lining up and joined us.....we took some photos oso.... :D The queue at 5 plus were super duper long!!!! Luckily we came a little earlier.....

Gates were open at 6pm and we manage to enter about 6 plus...and den, got a seat. Not the best seat ever. I kinda complained...but nvm, get to see words on the huge screen can edi....

Darlene isn't as pretty as everyone think she is....but Martin Smith is darn good looking. Haha!!! He's got this heart-melting smile man!!!! When i see or meet a person, it's the smile that i notice. And his smile is sooo nice!!!

Anyway, as i was seating on the seat waiting for the FOP to start, i prayed : Lord, please help me to not treat this as another concert but let me worship you!!! That you will be pleased with the worship." And well welll......i enjoyed myself sooo much! not because i got to see hillsongs and delirious? live but because i enjoyed my time of worshipping God and just speaking to Him and communicating with Him. It was fun!!! And it was really really nice. And you know, i never went to a "concert " talking to HIM so much and singing lesser....Yeah, i think it was more fantastic than just singing!!

And you know what amazing thing i experienced today? As Darlene invited non christians to come up front to receive Christ and asked Christians around to pray, i did. And i cried. Why? It was pretty weird but definitely a great great GREAT feeling....Can't think of a word to describe how i felt. Probably there isn't one also. Anyway, i cried because i felt God's love flowing out to those out there at the aisle....out there to give their live to God, out there to accept what our Lord Jesus Christ did for us..... Yeah...i felt SOOOO loved by Him and felt that the Lord loved these people soo much. And it just brought to mind how God would have felt when i came to accept Him as my Lord and King!!!! God loves me!!! And you!!!! Yeah.....as i prayed for them, i cried...hehehe...it was awesome tho.....feeling God's love flowing through.....awesome!!!

That wasn't the only time i shed tears throughout FOP...there were many other times as well....

We left the indoor statium at about 11pm. Reached home about 11:45pm. On the way home, i got an sms from Rebecca (i blogged about her a little last nite) and i was so touched. She thank me for my work during the whole DnD process and me taking care of them and being their nanny. Haha.....I was touched because i really didn't do very much.....yes, i was running around...making sure they have all their dance steps and their moves all right so that they dont embarasse themselves on stage....make sure they get their hair and make up done and making sure they get TWO dry runs...and cue of events la....make sure they dont go hungry la......i still think it was nothing much!! but thanks for acknowledging and thanking me!! It means something to me! :D and well, even when i made mistakes, u were gracious to forgive me...

ok la.....i was wanting to talk to mr.busy about himself. How's he been doing and wassup in his life...but, he says he's tired but honestly, i've been pretty afraid to even pop-up that question. He or even others mite think that i dont even care how he feels and how life has been to him. I want to know and i want to be his friend. But, he seems so uncomfortable talking or even sharing with me.....what more talk about his life to me!! So, oh well.....i popped the question and he said he was sleepy. I understand. I know u slept really late last nite and gotta wake up really early tmr morning. but, i hope we'll get a chance to talk. I think tis is part of what i mean by u only talk business with me. Ahh....nvm....nvm....

How am i doing? Alrite and not so alrite...I'm enjoying the time i have with the Lord...my walk with Him...my relationship with Him.....But on the other hand, i do have some things in my mind that can be pretty disturbing but i'm brushing the issue aside and not confronting it because emotionally and mentally i'm pretty tired. I know this is not the best way to work things out but give me some time and i'll confront those issues...and the necessary people.

Cheers....

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home