Wednesday, August 03, 2005

hmmm....

My days are packed with things to do. And here i am blogging at 1 plus in the morning and i'm hungry! I shouldn't be because i had my dinner liao. But, prolly all the food process edi and so now a bit hungry. Anyway, i just wanna blog bout how my days have been lately.

Yesterday was a very tiring day. As the day was passing by, i didn't really enjoy what i was doing. I have alwiz feel quite inferior to her. Haha! I dont feel comfortabl leading the group when she's there. But, anyway...it wasn't her that was the cause of it. I feel inferior to everyone in the exco. hah! But, anyway...as i was sharing bout my weaknesses, i realised i didn't do much justice to how God mite have felt towards what i have said. I know i make myself sound so horrible but i really am enjoying my relationship with Him. I know that i am a sinner and there are times when i look at myself and feel shameful but nope! that doesn't mean that i'm not enjoying my days with Him. instead, i feel so loved by God dat in every ounce of weakness that i have, i can still give thanks to God knowing that He loves me just as i am!! Nothing more and nothing less. I'll walk with Him as i correct the mistakes that i make and let Him mould me to be the person that He wants me to be eventually. But, i am enjoying to the fullest the relationship that i have with My LORD! Am enjoying this time of pruning and making me to be who He wants me to be. Yeah, weird to hear ppl say tat but yes i am. Because i know that the Lord is perfecting His work in me!!! Yay!!!!! I remember Andrew Cowell's talk when He mention bout the foundation of our christian walk is also to enjoy our relationship with Christ and i'm glad to say that i am doing that!

Today's been pretty tiring as well....but, ok la....still not too bad. I only manage to get 3 hours of sleep last nite and so today i was pretty shacked! but, i'm alrite...the Lord is the ONE who grants me strength. So, i'm not worried. When you dont see me blogging for a week, den tag something and ask whether i am alive anot....See a reply, means yes...no reply means no. Den u gotta start praying for me. But, i AM NOT overworking. I've got nothing to do actually....well, at least compared to what Edgar is doing. hahaha.... But of course, i am pretty tired but no worries, i know how to take care of myself...i'll get the rest that my body needs...:D

oh yeah, today me and Felicia played the Bingo set that i bought. wahlau...we really need more than 2 ppl to play den only fun...but i lost to her anyway. SIANZ!!! Hahahaha.....

but yes, the main reason i wanna blog is just to say that i love you, Lord and this is even through my tiredness and my struggles.....I consider all this trials a great blessing and joy!!!

Mom, i called home a few hours ago but u were at a meeting. Hope you're feeling much better. Love you!!!

I had a good time chatting with my sis!! hehehe...all the best for the Bible Knowledge Oral Quiz yreah!!!

Ok...to Daddy, Vern and Aun, Love u too.....

Ok...my brains are not functioning very well edi...so, goodnite!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home