Sunday, August 07, 2005

reports....reports....reports....

I decided to blog today altho it's like 12:45 am liao. I'm like so super duper tired but i tot that if i blogged tmr, i'll need to blog for 3 days' event into 1 blog. haha...I'm lazy

Anyway, yeah....Yesterday on friday, we had BS bonding session. For once i played luzor. The first time i saw the game at Li's house (Remember Jon?) And well, jon said it was fun but i never tried it and i am definitely not a computer / internet game person. The only 2 games i play is probably solitaire and minesweeper. Haha......So, it was fun playing lozor....Hahah...Yeah, while i was playing it, edgar came. Ahh.....and i was SOOO rude. I didn't even stop the game or do anything like that. He just sat down and talked to me and i just continue to play my game while talking to him....Rude rite? Ahh...sorry edgar.

Bonding time was quite fun....we played bingo (ok, that was boring) and some card game....den we make ice-cream cake?! It was fun.....Me, miffy and HuiLi smashing toblerone and cheese cream....Hahaha....Oh wait. James joined us...he's back frm Israel....:D We then prayed for Zach and Liren....

hmm.....why is it that people say i'm a people person? I am not lor. Coz, i dont get news from people as fast as non-people person do. Hah!! As in, sometimes i feel like i know nothing about people, and konon-nya i'm the people person.....Ish....

Another highlight wa card-making session...i make horrible cards!!!! HORRIBLE ONES....and i think i'm kinda ashamed to give the card to the person i made the card for....I normally make quite good ones when i'm alone...but when i'm with so many ppl, somehow, the fingers just dont seem to move and my mind is empty...

Anyway, i was at New Park hotel today. The whole day getting ready for the DnD. And yeah, it was fun but dead tiring coz gotta bring the pageant people to do make up n hair styling la....back to hotel for rehersal la....all sorts of funny things and they made me put on make up and style my hair!!! I hated it lor!!! Hated it to the max.....I can't stand to put things on my face and plus to wax or style my hair, i lagilah dont like....I ONLY put on make up when i'm on stage lor!!!And my hair...Pity my hair oni...hahah...i don't have the nicest hair on the face of the earth but it took me a lot of effort to make my hair the condition it is in now. See pictures of me when i was younger and you'll know what i mean....Anyway, tiring day......

Winner was Benedict and Yvette. I like Benedict. A gentleman. Polite. Decent. Respectful. Humble. I prefer Rebecca compared to Yvette tho. I find Rebecca someone who's strong in her decisions and her values. A christian. A pretty girl. A decent girl. A gentle girl. A polite girl. A respectful girl. Humble. :D

Glad the DnD (Dinner and Dance) is over edi. Now can go back to sleep...yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home