Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sidetrack

This is real sidetrack. It really hasn't been in my mind!! REALLY!!

I was reading Lydia's blog and this thought came to mind :

I still want to get married (by 23) and want to have children!!

Babies to carry and nurture....
Toddlers to smile and laugh at....
Kids to teach and be irritated with and yet laugh at their adorable-ness.
Primary school aged kids to handle and make sure they dont fall into the "dark side".
Teens to care and really SHOW love for - be there for them, guiding them, challenging them to love God.
Young ADults - haha, i donno! I myself am not there yet!! Bleah.....SOON tho...

Talking about that, where and with whom shall i celebrate my 21st birthday? ACtually, it's not important la. It's JUST another day! Hehe.... I hope at least someone will remember! :D But, no big deal even if people dont!

Haha.....

Anyway, yes, the thought is still in my head

Will i ever get married? I hope so but things seem tough. Me married?? Hmm... I can't even imagine myself having a bf lor. WHo can?! haha....and, have kids...

JeeLee is crazy liao....

Bleah....

Nvm, it's all in God's hands....

NOTE: I am NOT saying that I want a bf ok. I donno why. I know it makes me sound like a sick person and i know it sounds weird but i'm only dreaming about getting married and having kids but having a bf is not something that is on my mind. Man, that sounds so sick!! But, haha....i assure you I am NOT in a "i-want-a-bf" mood!!! :D

2 Comments:

At 1:24 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..ur birthday...i sure remember wan..dun worry..if nobody remember...i remember...hahhaa..take care.

Jee Leng

 
At 11:08 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello

No worries ^_^ God willing, He will provide in due time. Its also quite natural 2 want those things in your life without wanted 2 get attached 2 any1 yet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home