Saturday, August 20, 2005

hmm..??

Memorial day!

Woke up late and miss EL2102 class.
Went to had lunch with Regina and having ONLY sandwiches and cincau.
Went to library to study (and sleep ;p)
Went to meet Choi Kwun.
Went back to library to read Finding Freedom.
Went to bring Karen into the library (to study together lar).
Went for dinner with Karen. (And met Shaun on the way to Arts canteen)
Went to PGP for AGM.

I met 3 (THREE) people today! And yet got the time to study and read a book! Of course didnt finish it lar. Still, it was amazing that i found the time to do such things.

My mind is all around right now. I donno exactly why i feel the way i do. Today was a great day wert. Maybe because of the things i read in the book and maybe because i'm just thinking of the things that were happening in my life. The things that God is telling me. And then, AGM...the things that God is telling me. The implementation of the things that God is asking me to do. And knowing that Karen was probably not very comfortable with the things that we did during AGM and not being able to send her to the bus stop. Aiseh!! The things that happened!!

Anyway, tomorrow there's SPP (Slumber Party and Prayer)...We're gonna go to the botanical garden! Should be quite interesting rite?So, yeah...gonna spend some extra time with the Lord together in His beautiful place!! I am excited! Of course la. Who wouldn't rite?

I miss home dearly though.
I was just reading letters from home - family and friends.
Man, I miss you guys sooooo much!!

Leng, i brought out the stickers of our picture together. :D
I miss you!!!

Ngai, I re-read the letters and cards.
I miss you too.

Yan, I re-read all the love letters.
I miss you too.

YF of Life Chapel, I miss you guys...

Su, thanks for being such a good friend and i'm truly very sorry for not being there for you when u need someone.

San, i re-read the notes and bookmarks and the cards and I will not forget our friendship and ur love for me. :D

Shelby, ah...the letters and small little notes....Needless to say, i'm missing u too.

Missing home dearly!!!

But, it's ok. God's with me and with the people that i love!!

:D

1 Comments:

At 11:54 pm , Blogger Su said...

You don't need to be sorry girl. Knowing you care is enough..=)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home