Sunday, August 21, 2005

Saturday

I had a very very good start to today!

Woke up early to go to the Botanical Garden together with Julia, Hui Li, Jeremy, James, Jeff, Cuong, William and QingXiang.

Me and Hui Li (and later Julia) went to one area and had ETWG (Extended Time with God). We sat at different "huts" and had our own seperate time with the Lord. It was great. I know I had a few things in mind that i would like to ask God about. But, because time was tight (yeah, 3 hours wasn't enuff - craziness) so I could only speak to God about 1 area and 1 issue. Aiseh!! Still, it was a very very very TREMENDOUSLY good time spent. Cried in the park and was looking really silly coz people were walking around the area. Apalah!! I won't give details but it basically is something very difficult that God wants me to do but i know and i think i see a glimpse of why He wants me to do those things. I thank God for His revelation and for answering my prayers! It's tough Lord but I will do it if u want me to! Because I know You love me and I love you too! :D

Reached home and slept!! Haha...I am a pig! But, i donno why leh. I was tired. After i sent Hui Li off i really felt tired lor...aiseh, so i went to bed! Slept for almost 2 hours leh! Got up. Household chores!! The household got together to pray for those going back to their respective homes!! then Hui Yue and Fun left for airport. They were suppose to meet at Clementi MRT at 615pm. Den, have dinner in the airport. But because household chores were not done yet, so i left later. I left close to 7pm and reached Changi bout 8 plus. Went to have dinner together with the rest. The chilli Crab was really fantastic lor!! I want more!!! Haha...PIGgie...

BYE BYE JEFF!!!

So many goodbyes in 1 week. Jeff came to Singapore for missions. I'll miss him. I couldn't tahan earlier on. I exclaimed "Jeff is sooo cute!" Haha.....I really think He is!! I donno if saying "he is so far the most adorable person i've ever met" is an exegeration but i really really think he is so adorable lor. I know he is not cute - in terms of looks. But, he's the REAL teddy bear!! Oh man!! And people think he's very serious, i think his playfulness and kiddish-ness is so charming! Of course, more charming is his love for the Lord and for the lost ones! and to be where God wants him to be! Waaahh.....so nice! And no! It's not that he is an ang mo! He's just adorable lar! With the height and with the size and with the outlook maturity yet so childish at times. Man!!! That is just so cute lor!!!

ok....stop it with Jeff!!!

I am NOT sad over Jeff leaving us. I looked sad coz i had things in my mind. Probably only Hui Li and Julia would know exactly how i am feeling towards what God has said to me this morning! TOUGH job!! Haha....And things that the Lord asks us to do IS worth giving thoughts to!!!Yeah!

Anyway, Shelby's very suprising SMS really gave me a shock!! Wah....I would really love to do it!! REALLY. But, why u ask me? I don't think i can do it lor. Not that i dowan to do but i think others can do it waaay better than me!! But, if u say u want me to do it, i will!!! ALL out for it!! :D Looking forward to it!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home