Monday, September 05, 2005

Late

It's late and i'm just posting for the sake of posting. Ahh!!!

Today was definitely a restful day. Enjoyed sunday worship a lot!! Came home and slept like a pig!!! manage to do the things that i wanted to do though. Now, i'm wondering what i will do tmr?? I seem to have nothing else to do. Hah!!! Wow!!!

Should i stay in school tmr or should i come home? Hmm...i have no idea leh...mebbe i should make an appointment to meet up with my contacts as well....Or mebbe i should be a good girl and study?? And bear in mind, when i say study means studying for something that the lecturer havent even taught leh. Wah...so good?? heheheh

Anyway....like i said, church was good today...but, Rhoda was missing. I wonder where she went. Better sms her later....

I finally compiled the time tables of the year ones....

gotta meet up for BS.

I need to meet up with Felicia as well....

Gloria mite not join us anymore. Oppss...means less one helper....

I've gotta make birthday cards as well....

hehehe......

I miss my daddy!!!

I'm starting to blog like as if i can only make 1 sentence!!

OK lar....i've gotta go liao...it's getting late and i wanna go to bed so that tmr i wont be so dead.

I wish i'd see someone tmr.... ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home