Saturday, September 03, 2005

Friday Rally

Today has been a good day!

I slept late last nite. Slept only at 4am plus i think...was studying for my quiz today. The quiz went alrite. I couldn't figure out one word tho at first. It was phonetics and the transcribtion of how the word is pronunced was given and we're suppose to write out what word it is and differentiate the number of syllables in the word summore. Wah, if you see all those phonetics symbols, can go gila. Haha...

It rained the whole day today! Ish....

But rain is good.... :D

Had a good time of prayer too.....with Cuong, James and Julia....prayed for the rally and for new contacts...

Went and have lunch in the arts canteen with Cuong...Met Adrian, Adeline, Fern, Yuen, Hannah, all the vcf ppl....even invited me to go down for their "shut up" talk. Anyone wanna go? It's evangelistical!!! Prepared for my testimonial then. Was suppose to prepare last nite but was too tired to do it. So, i did it only today. Was suppose to study today but nvm..another day.

Rally was good!!! It alwiz amazes me to see how God uses us all in different ways and speaks to us so personally that all the things that happens flows so well....

Ice-breaker was fun!!! I had fun!!! word "love" appeared.

Worship was good.....God is good...I've got the peace that passeth understanding...If He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders, I know my Brother that He will carry you....ALL the songs that shows God's power and God's mercy and grace!! God's love....

Testimonial was a good time of just sharing how God has been so real in our lives...how God deals with small tiny and yet important things...how God is so powerful yet He cares for EVERYTHING in our lives!! He is definitely a great God!!!

Speaker was soooo good!!! Humble, funny and yet straight to the point!!! Wow.....good one!! Presentation of it all was very good!!! :D

Basically, everything flowed (what is the past of flow?) well. ALL praise and glory be to God!! Summore we plan super last minute...only met up last nite. ONE day before the rally!!

We had a very good MC!! Kept with timing and all!!! Wahh...good!!! :D

Ahh....better sleep early coz we're gonna have spp tmr...wanna spend good time with the LORD tmr!! :D

Good nite peeps....

God loves ya!!!

:D

2 Comments:

At 2:16 pm , Blogger AntiDoTe said...

Met Sarah in Coop on friday, she said she miss u!

 
At 6:48 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

Hehe....

I know u met her. I spoke to her too. Ah, i miss her too lar! I've been wanting to meet up wit her. She's a funny friend - and she fills my life with funny things!!! Must meet up wit her liao!!!

Am glad u spoke to her. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home