Saturday, September 03, 2005

Who's face?

Tis morning was good. We had spp and as usual, SPP are alwiz good. For those who don't know, SPP = Slumber Party and Prayer. Where we stay overnight at someone's house and wake up and about 9am we start of praying and den have our own ETWG (Extended Time with God). So, we had that this morning. Felicia stayed over in our (mine and Bev) room. Julia came over this morning.

Last nite, after blogging i wanted to go to bed already. But, my msn pop-up and there were ppl wanting to talk to me!! Haha....So, i talked a bit but as usual, i never JUST chat and do nothing else, i was looking through some people's blog and found myself saying : aiyoh, so boring. Better do something more productive. If not, i'll not chat and go to sleep edi. So, i prayed and spent some time thinking as well. Well, God works through our mind too rite?!

Anyway, 2 question came to mind :

(1) Do I love the Lord??
(2) Do i fear the Lord??

I couldn't find the answer then. It was weird to be asking question 1 because i've alwiz thought that i love HIM very much. So since i can't answer the question, i told myself to leave it for tmr.

So, this morning came and during ETWG, that was the question that i asked the Lord.

The answer that i got from the Lord was very very, tremendouly encouraging!! He assured me that I love HIM - altho no one (at least i think so) has said that i am someone who loves the Lord- but He assured me that i do! And that, I do not need to be like some people. You know, sometimes when people are up front doing things for the Lord or some stuffs, it easier to see that they love the Lord but for those who not so up-front (like me), I find that its difficult to hear ppl say to you "You love the Lord". But, GOD told me that He has given each of us different capacity in our love for Him. I'm no missionary. I'm not the out-spoken one. Sharing testimony oso super shy and soft. Haha...But, the Lord told me, I like the way you love me. The more personal one!!! hehe....it's nice to know God likes the way i love Him.

Sometimes we love ppl and we show our love to that person in ways we want but that person mite not like the way we express our love.

So, i was very encouraged that God said He likes the way i Love Him. I'm not perfect so to say i love Him perfectly and that He is completely pleased with me (the way He was pleased with Jesus Christ) is appalling!!! But, that was very encouraging.

God didnt tell me anything bout my fearing the Lord tho. But the thought came to mind, can I love the Lord without fearing Him?? This is a question to all you out there who reads...Please help me answer this question. Please let me know!!! ;D

But i have no idea why, we (me, jing and Huiyue) started to talk about future life-partners. And HuiYue suddenly turn to me and ask : " you leh, JeeLee? Got anyone in mind anot?" wah...Suddenly shoot me lidat!!! It's interesting because someone asked me (almost) the same question yesterday. haha....

AAANNYYWWAAYY.....

I've gotta go back to studying liao....

(singing) When it's all been said and done,
There is just one thing that matters,
Did i do my best to live for truth?
Did i life my life for You?


Cherios~~

2 Comments:

At 11:48 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So who's that guy? heee...

*runs away before you can hit me*

 
At 11:33 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

Why would i want to hit you?? I know i can be very fierce at times, but i wont do such things. I just won't tell oni mer...

;P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home