Friday, September 09, 2005

Thank You!

I am so extremely tired.

I am emotionally not very happy.

I am thinking.

I am Spiritually high.

I know that all is well....

But i have things to think about, things to pray about, things to cry about, things to smile about....

In everything, give thanks!!!

I do....

Thank You Lord...
Even tho i may be sad but its not something that can take me away from you!!
Even tho there are challenges, I know I will experience You in a spectacular way!!

I look forward to seeing you SHINE in me!!!

Thank You lord for giving me this privilege.
I love You!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:16 pm , Blogger AntiDoTe said...

comment







you said very sad cos no comment right? nah, here is the comment, haha.

 
At 12:52 am , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

DOT DOT DOT lo!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home