Tuesday, September 06, 2005

O my Lord, Thank U

I can't thank You enuff for what happened today.

It wasn't anything spectacular.
But i am thankful...
Thankful to the max!!!

You helped me in order that i am able to perform better in my studies...hehe...

You answered my prayer INSTANTLY.
Wow, that was like instant noodle. Haha
It was nice!!
I even thank YOU for opening up my eyes to see the answer.
Thank you Lord...
Thank you Lord...

It may not necessarily mean easier journey but once You have affirmed me with Your word, I know that whatever difficulty i face, I can be rest assured knowing that U have spoken of Your plan!! And those words comfort me even in my not-so-happy days....

Thank U Lord....
It means soooo much to me!!!

:D

1 Comments:

At 6:12 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi jee lee,..its me...do u still check yr hotmail account...? pls check it coz i just emailed u...and got to hand it to u...u can really blog everyday...must becoming a bloggerholic...hmm.u must be a bloggerholic...no..u r a bloggerholic..sorry..la..me very bored..sitting in the office alone..waiting for me dad..so check yr hotmail k...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home