Tuesday, September 13, 2005

miss...???

I've been missing home. Missing Malaysia. Missing the laidback-ness of Malaysia. Missing the fun. Missing the crazy things that we Malaysians do. Missing my family. Missing my friends.Missing my buddies. Missing those late nite calls "EH, free anot? Yam Cha?" or "What you doing later? Free anot? Lets go out". Miss driving. Miss my car.Miss those times when Me, Papa and Vern stay up late just to watch a football match (while snacking). Miss those times when I will stay up till wee hours in the morning just talking to either Mama or Papa or both or with JeeLeng. Miss going to popo's house just to eat. Miss giving suprise visits to friends or popo.Miss JeeAun's childishness. Miss a lot of things....

I really thank God for the things that He has given me. Friends....

My old friends but yet buddies. I'm sure you have this one friend who knows what you're thinking, who knows what you gonna do when you encounter some incident. Who backs you up when you need it. WHo shuts up and listen to you moan and complain. WHo lends you a shoulder to cry on. WHo drives you when you are just so lazy to drive. Whom you feel comfortable calling when you've met with an accident for the first time and yet dont dare to call home. WHo calls your other friends to go rescue you. Who from time to time, asks you how you are doing. Whom you dont need to contact daily or even often but when you two meet up, you know there's some sort of closeness and connection. Even after long being absent from each others presence, when you two meet up, you know who you are in that person's life and what position you hold in that persons heart. People who do not force you to keep in touch even though u're busy. People who understands. People who dare to say U're wrong and offend you for your own good. People who says sorry. People who care. People who loves...

Yes, i have the privilege of having friends like this....

I love you guys so much......

And for those who don't believe in platonick (donno how to spell), i won't ask u to believe it since you will only believe it if it happens to yourself. But, i just want to say that it happened to me! :D

Well, if you believe it, nothing is impossible....esp when it comes to God...God says : BELIEVE.

And Yes, I Do Lord!

God says : DONT DOUBT anymore! I spoke and You shall listen.

And, Yes!! I won't doubt anymore. You spoke and I listen and obey!

:D

2 Comments:

At 4:30 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi jeelee its me again....quite free..la today...so decided to c yr blog....wah its so nice to be missed...we also miss u too..especially the sunday escapades...but i think its good to miss ppl coz it makes u treasure them more...

 
At 9:26 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

U guys are too kind to me! :D Really thank God for u people!

San, its "good" to miss ppl coz it makes u treasure them more but its painful to be missing them when u really wish u could see them - and that includes U!! :D

Jon, I did NOT almost killed u guys. It was skillful ok! It wasn't a handbreak turn la. It was a 5th Gear shift to 2nd gear u-turn! Haha....U don't drive with much difference anyway!! So, SHhhhhh...hahaha... Oh yes, i better remind my parents about the brake lights and the rear-view mirror. AND YES YES...cheong-kei....Now we know how to operate RED-box stuff, we donnit to sing "miracle" by muting the video eh! Hahahahah

YN, CHURCH is different without u guys man.....I feel so out of place at times...heheheh...But, it all takes time....U have to make new friends too rite..esp, aunties and uncles. U will learn that they appreciate u even talking to them even tho they're so much older. :D

I get aunty Ellen to cook Mee Siam for me when I'm back and aunty Choy Har to make cheese cake for me! ALL without me asking leh. They're sooo nice rite? See, what u get when u show these aunties u care!! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home