Monday, September 12, 2005

:D

Am dead tired now. I slept only at 3:30am and woke up this morning at 6:30am. What for? Study ler!! And I know you ppl will say "arts students need to study so hard wan meh?" Hmm.....Yes we do! Hahaha....

Thank U David for celebrating me birthday. It was a very very be-early birthday. The first to celebrate my bday eh! U privileged lar....my 21st bday leh...Hahaha.....But, again, THANK U!!

I got a bag too....:D

Met James on the way back.....craziness!! Coincidences eh?!

So, a whole day of studying oso....ahh....Wanna go rest for a while...later got BS.

Thank You Lord for being so vocal these days...
Thank You Lord for saying what You said this morning...
Thank You Lord for the time with Sarah this morning....
Thank You Lord for what happened in the afternoon....

Thank You Lord....

I pray that You will continue to be so vocal and verbal to not only me......but the people involved as well.....
And that we may continue to listen to You and do Your will!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home