Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Love??

I just came back from watching a movie with Lynn. We were so afraid of watching a movie that sux. The last movie we watched as cousins were "The Cut" or was it "The Cutter"? Starring Robin Williams. So, i tot, it wouldn't be that bad rite? That movie had good storyline. but the way the storyline was made into a movie really sux. So, this time we were trying real hard not to spoil our day by watching a bad movie. But, I'm telling u, it was a good movie. Ok, for those who don't already know, i've got a THING for Based-on-true-story movies. And this was starring Russell Crowe!! Awww......How not to watch rite? But when we were there, we were contemplating a horror movie "Deep Waters" and that movie that stars Russell Crowe called "Cinderella Man"....I for one haven't watched a horror movie in a cinema for a long long time. AND, so i tot it'll be a good chance to watch a horror movie without friends to laugh at me jumping up my seat whenever there's a stupid scary scene. But, i decided not to. I will stick to Cinderella Man. And BOY, it was a good choice. A very very good one! It was a good movie i would say. I saw half of the preview the other day but wasn't too keen on it because it seemed as if it was all about boxing. A typical male movie. I don't like boxing. I can't bear such inhumane sport. But the based-on-true-story just kept popping up in my head. haha....

Anyway, yeah...it's a good movie. And so, ppl, here's ur green light. It's great! Ok...of course tastes on movies vary but if u like forrest gump, u should quite like this one! So, JON, go for it!!! hehehe....

Tears were welling up my eyes as i sit freezing in the cinema. I didn't understand why either. Here's probably why :

To see the love a man has for his wife...
To see the love a father has for his children...
To see the love a woman has for her husband...
To see the love a mother has for her children...

And to think about :

The love my dad has for my mom...
The love my dad has for us children...
The love my mom has for my dad...
The love my mom has for us....

AND

The love my husband will have for me....
The love my husband will have for our children...
The love I will have for my husband...
The love I will have for our children....

How not to tear?

But above all,

To think of the love God has for His son.
To think of the love God has for His children...
To think the sufferings and mockery that Jesus had to go through for the love of human mankind...
To think of the sufferings and mockery that Jesus had to go through for ME...

What kept Jesus going?

Faces that flashed in HIS mind while HE was carrying the cross??

His obedience to HIS father,
His love for me,
His love for u,
His love for us - SINNERS.....

Can I not tear?

I don't think so...
AND I believe you know why!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home