Saturday, September 17, 2005

Good....

I've been MIA-ing for some time already eh?

How is LIFE?

Life is good! REally!!! God is working in my life and there is nothing better.

Have u ever felt so intimate with the Lord that U really really feels and knows that he's there with u? Have u ever felt so intimate with HIM that u talk to HIM every single moment and know that it is so precious? Have you ever felt so intimate with HIM that U want to keep every single moment with HIM and you just somehow feel that your relationship is so precious? Just so precious. He is no longer the invisible God or the God u know is there beside you but the GOD who is REALLY with you. Literally holding your hands and walking side by side. WHen u need an opinion, you just turn and ask. So intimate that U know HE wants to be ur lover. Like your bf/gf. And u really feel that u are HIS. His Gf. HIS wife. And HE nudges u and tells u to keep all this so very very precious to urself and HIMself.... Awesomeness rite???

I thank God for the wonderful relationship that I have with HIM. U may say that its easier for me to experience such things because I am a girl....But, what makes u think that God is so bias towards girls?? God loves u just as much as HE loves me. And if HE wants me to have such an intimate and precious relationship with HIM, HE wants that for u too. Believe me! :D

I've had 2 test tis week. Thank God its over.

Let me tell u a little bit on what happened on yesterday's paper. It was EL2102 - Structure of sounds and words (in simpler terms, Phonetics and Phonology) heheh... I hate phonetics! But, ok...study the nite before and burn mid-night oil. Of course la, i was awake studying until about 3am ok. Hehe...But, of course i was doing some other things as well...heheheh

During test, my lecturer (Dr.M) was not around. She send her workmate from the English Language and Literature Department. So, at 11am, Ms. Tan Ling Ling walks in and apologises for being a little late. She gives out the paper. And says this "Dr. Mohanan says that if most of you don't do well for this paper, the marks for this paper will not be counted." and you know what was the most embarrasing thing i did?

I was sitting riiiigghht at the top of the Lecture Theathre and i shouted " so, everyone! U know what to do ar. DON'T DO WELL..." Everyone bursted out in laughter. Man, so embarrasing. How can i do such thing in a university?? Its mebbe something that i will do in school - within a class for 30/40 odd ppl. But, in a Lecture Theathre?? Oh man...But, i was glad that it lighten the mood a bit....Hehehe....

Another funny thing was that, Me and Janice didnt bring dictionary. We thought we needed it. So, when Michelle came, we asked her whether she brought anot. She said Yes. So, we happily told her we want to pinjam her dictionary la...She said ok. Then, when we went into the LT, I ask to see her dictionary. And the best thing was this : Her dictionary got no phonetics transcription!! WAAAAHHHH....I turn to her : Eh Mich, U bring ur dictionary for wat ar? Got no phonetics transcription wan leh!! Hahaha...

She laughed and my friends who heard oso laughed...aiyo, we were SOOO not stressed for the paper man! Hahaha.....

Then i met up with Julia. Spoke to her abit....Den we went off to pray with James. Den I left for Dhoby Ghaut. Was suppose to meet KP.

The night when i was super lonely. God sends KP to see me.

We went to makan and just spend some time togehter....
After that, I came back and rested a bit before ROngLong comes. but, before i could rest, he edi came with Zhi Wei. So, i helped them marinate the chicken. Then, i went to sleep. Cannot tahan liao. One whole week of sleeping at 3am every nite (except wed). So, took a 1 hour nap and den time to start the steamboat for the Shanghai students who is here in Singapore for exchange!

Den, Jeremy came over and den we discussed for the games for the encounter weekend. Ah...

Yeah, I'll be going for a mini-camp. Encounter weekend. Starts in about 4 hours time...and will end on Monday 1pm. Heheh.....

I feel a bit more refreshed.
I am not tired.
I feel good.
God has been good...waaaayyy tooo good liao.

Oh, the new girls bs started liao. It was good!! REally good!!! :D
Thank God for everything!!!

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home