Saturday, October 01, 2005

Hmm....

I actually only have 1 things probably to blog about. Haha...

And, i just want to make it short and sweet coz starting my day early tmr.

So anyway, I thank God for speaking to me about something again. Letting me know He has not abandonned the issue that I was quite near to abandonning already. So, thank Him for that.

Thank HIM as well for how things has been going on lately. It's been good!! Thank U Lord!!

As for studies, I manage to get quite a number of things done today. So, Yay!!!!

But, emotionally i've a comment.

U know, u read so much into things that i am getting hurt. I know u probably don't mean it but yeah.... Lets ask God to teach us how to relate to one another. I really feel i've failed...Aih, and that hurts....

But.....God's still good. God is very very good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home