Monday, October 10, 2005

Depressed

Aih....

Lots of things went through my tiny little brain and heart today.

I had a good talk with Sarah today. She's still struggling. It's alrite. We all grow stronger after that. But, hey girl, u're not alone. And, i guess...i wanted her to know that she's not alone in this and that i am not going to go to her and look as if i was mentoring her but going to her as a friend. 2nd year of NUS and she's a good close friend!! :)

Yeah....so, it was on my mind.

It disturbed me. I dowan to admit it. I dowan even to think about it....it's NOOOOO......

And, don't ask me what it is! Haha....

Liren found my blog! DAng!! But, it's alrite...i trust him. I was thinking of leaking my blog out anyway...hahaha....as in, email friends whom i'm close to to tell them of my blog....but, havent gotten down to doing it. and the fact no one asked, prolly no one reads anyway. So, its alrite...hahah

Thanks Liren for the chat we had earlier on. Or, as ur friends said "Counselling" session. hehe...It's been a super long time since we last chatted rite? LOONG time....
But, it was good. And, thanks for being there! REally!! Thanks!! I was rather down and i just wanted to talk to someone. Too bad u werent a girl, i would have given u a big big hug if u were! Haha.....But, thanks...i guess, having someone to talk to about it gives great relieve. I dont have many ppl to talk to about it. but, haha...havent exactly been in the mood to want to talk to anyone about it anyway! So, shucks!! hahah

Pride....
That was what was on my mind during BS.

Lord, I'm sorry for the sin i've committed....I'm sorry Lord for taking pride. I know I should be giving thanks for the things u've given me..for the gifts and talents but I havent been grateful! SORRY.....I guess, Lord...i really hate pride so much i dowan to have a single thing to do with it. And I rather have nothing to be proud about....but i also know i am super low self-esteem fella! I oso donno...On one hand if i ask u to take away everything, i might just end up depressed...but now that i have most things that ppl wish for, i dowan it coz i end up being darn proud. I am sorry LORD!! SORRY...SORRY....SORRY...SORRY....
PLease forgive me...
U know best how to deal with me....

:)

I leave it all in ur hands....

Anyone else who visited this blog, u better say HIE in the tagboard!! Coz either u were not suppose to be here or u accidently found out before i told u. So, pls...SAY HIE in my tagboard..or comment!! Just, acknowledge ur presence....pls pls pls....

1 Comments:

At 12:03 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to have the oportunity to retire early and enjoy life, start reading this genuine report on how to make millions.

The information is time sensitive. So act quickly. A moneyback guarantee is offered though clickbank.

You have nothing to loose, so Learn more about this incredible oportunity.

This is an investment, not another affiliate program.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home