Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Short one

There's a hunger in my heart
A hunger that cries out so desperately to God
Desperate for an answer
So desperate...so desperate...

Lord, I just want u to speak.
I want to hear from you.
I'm sorry for being so fearful.
And allowing that fear to hinder me.

Now i come before You...
Asking desperately for an answer....
I pray that you will fill this hunger in me...

I know I have my fears...
I don't care about them anymore...
I want to hear from you...
No fear is so great to keep me from wanting to hear from you now.

Yes, there's a cry.
Yes, a desperate cry.

Yes, it hurts.
Yes, i'm leaning on God to heal that.
I'm leaning on HIM to heal that wound with whatever method HE wants to use!

I'm asking U Lord to please do as u may...
I'm asking U Lord to do as you please...

It's tough.
It's not easy.
It's something i've just gotta go through.

But,
I'll grow
I'll learn

I'm positive that things will turn out fine...
Immanuel...
He'll answer....

:D

Everything, in HIS time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home