Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday Papa...

Yeap yeap yeap....it's daddy's birthday. A year older now. Ah!!....I miss u pa! I wish i could be there together with the rest of the LYE clan to celebrate ur birthday but, ahh...nvm nvm. We make up for it another time! I know i don't say this to u often enuff pa, and i didn't even say it when i called u just now but i just want to say this now.....

I love you PA!!!!

I just learn today that Choi Kwun and I share the same birthday! woohoo....Adding on to the list of same birthdays...

Aaron, Matthew, and now Choi Kwun...

I just had a 7 hour project meeting! It almost killed me!! Eng Lang module summore!!

Weng Yan called.....
Dear, u know what? I am really thankful to God that despite our distance, we're still calling each other when we need to hear a familiar voice to comfort us....we're still teasing and laughing at each other's jokes....WE were once afraid that distance will do something to our relationship. But then we trusted God with our relationship...and He's been working mightily rite? Yay....

ANYWAY.....i've got much more things in my head rite now than i can handle or blog about...so, haha.....we'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home