Thursday, October 06, 2005

Accidently in love...

You know, my blog isn't anymore a personal journal. Waay too many people read my blog edi. I'm ok with it but if u don't see many blog posts for a very long time, it's because i have my other alternatives... :)

If you don't already know, i'm someone who treasures honesty very much but honesty must be practised with wisdom as well. So, there are some things that i just gotta keep away from you fellow bloggers ah...sorry!

I'm listening to Counting Crows' Accidently in love, hence the post title.
And, thus it even exist? Can u be accidently in love?

*put on my thinking cap*

I don't think so. It's about choice isn't it. I mean, there's a milliom nice people out there...There are plenty of pretty and sweet and good girls out there....there are plenty of good natured guys out there too.....But, why do we end up with only one? Coz we choose him/her above the rest....

I didn't know that NUS has a bazaar again. Man, they are really turning NUS into a shopping centre!! GOOO AWAY....Why entice students into spending money over stuffs like bags? jewelleries? bikini? Yuckkksss....

There are only 3 things that i look for at a bazaar,
(1) BOOKS...
(2) Milo TRUCK...
(3) THings that i mite be able to buy for friends whose birthday are near....
I seldom achieve the third one coz i just normally get so fed-up with it that i just walk pass these stalls....But, MILO truck! Now, that's something. Goodness, if u're from NUS, u MUST go for the milo truck!! It's a must!!! It's MILO Truck!!!!

I bumped into a friend today (wasn't even suppose to-esp at that time) and he said, "the milo truck is here.." Aaaahhhh...milo truck...too bad i had a full day today! Ish...so irritating. i don't care! The milo truck better be there tmr....i dont care!! I want milo!!! esp from the milo truck!!!

I'm gonna go to bed early today. I don't feel like staying up today. There's work but i just dont feel like staying up today. Sianz....hearts trembling....hearts aching....But, God's speaking....I'm listening....again involves choice. I'll be fine...:)
God has HIS way of doing things....

Anyway.....yeah...gonna go to sleep early coz i want to wake up early tmr! Ciaoz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home